Everybody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Since we all are a part of GOD, yes, EVERYBODY will get to go. We're having EVERYTHING for supper!

edit on 19-7-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: arpgme

And Paul was a self proclaimed murderer...

Paul NEVER said he was a"murder".He said he was the "chiefest of sinners" because he was religious nutcase.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Sigh

Chiefest of all sinners... Responsible for the stoning of steven...

And admitted to persecuting many Christians which likely ended in their deaths...

The deaths might not have been by his hand... But he was a murderer none the less

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Rex282

Sigh

Chiefest of all sinners... Responsible for the stoning of steven...

And admitted to persecuting many Christians which likely ended in their deaths...

The deaths might not have been by his hand... But he was a murderer none the less

'
Yes Paul was a murderer. Not only was he a murderer he was Pharisee who adhered to their many laws.
But remember the repentant part,God loves a repentant heart, God loves a soul who chases after Him.
Paul chased after God and then some.

Its only the sinner who has truly repented, who truly accepts God, who truly understands their sin and others.
Paul repented and served God, because he was a murderer.

I hear you judge Paul and wonder where you get that judgement from, self righteousness? Paul was not self righteous.

I find that interesting

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

I do not judge Paul... only his writing

He might have been the greatest guy in the world... but that doesn't mean I should trust what he wrote

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think the point is Paul was not the greatest guy in the world as explained at the beginning of Corinthians is the point.

God doesnt rely on the perfect to reach the broken, God heels the broken and then uses foolish things to reach us.

Paul by his writings calls himself foolish.

But the bible was not written for those who think they are smart.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join