It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone be trust anymore?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

muahaha

i don't even trust myself

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Been shedding people who lie and betray for about 7 years now, and haven't met a trustworthy person in a long, long time, so believe nothing and trust no one.

I honestly don't know what snapped or changed...it just happened.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Been shedding people who lie and betray for about 7 years now, and haven't met a trustworthy person in a long, long time, so believe nothing and trust no one.

I honestly don't know what snapped or changed...it just happened.

I have friends I would trust with my life. They don't come easy and are to be treasured. If someone betrays your trust, make an example of them before their peers. It is common understanding in my loosely knit tribe that theft will be countered with a beating.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Stay alert, trust no one, keep your laser handy.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
"Can anyone be trust anymore?"

Sure can.

I've trussed a lot of folk.

But that's enough about my private life.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It's kind of sad, really--I think people are more open online these days and really guarded in person-to-person interactions. I also think that political correctness and an ingrained fear of offending someone you don't really know comes into play as well.

But I slightly suffer from the same thing, although it's not really about trust as much as just finding people that my personality can meld with. I'm a very sarcastic, very direct person and I don't hide my facial expressions very well when I don't like you or don't care about what you're discussing. My face gives it away every time, and if you don't have the personality to deal with it, we just don't get along. Usually people like me are inherently honest, I've come to find out. It's usually the overly happy, uber-upbeat people in this world who are faking the funk and have a lack of trustworthiness...in my semi-humble (but not really) opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I COMPLETELY agree with you on this.
And not only can people not be trusted anymore, but I find that it gets much harder when we get older to connect.
When i find people I can have real, true, honest, no bull# conversations, it's amazing, but also very rare.
I tend to keep to myself, especially at work. I keep my business, my business. I find there is less bull# that way.
I think our society is ruined in the way people think. People are more interested in a pretty face than a beautiful mind and soul. It's very sad.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think the only the you can really trust people to be is, Human.

Therefore, you will have to understand the context of which the trust is given, the motive that the trust is given
and the benefit of the trust.

Sure trust is earned, but usually only once per person. People find many loopholes in trust, especially if trusting someone is beneficial to themselves financially or in regards to character assassination.

Trust , in my opinion , is too generously given .

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i believe no... no you cant...

unfortunately being human we all have our own agendas... sure you can be a part of that agenda but as soon as anyone isnt... being human we can be very untrustworthy...

i try to accept people for who they are... even though you cant trust them it doesnt hurt to appreciate the good with the bad

SandF

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well, I'm a free agent. I don't have siblings, parents, aunts, uncles,
close relatives who are young and alive. So for me the prospects are limited. But if you have people who have been close to you since forever...maybe yes. Test them if you don't believe. Don't trust anyone at work - work is generally a shark tank...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry too much, I don't even trust myself sometimes lol
Too many:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

Ditto on the work thing. Folks get crazy over $$$

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

That's why I tuned in, turned on (saved up), and dropped the hell out of the tank...for now. I'm plotting my return. But it's gonna be a different eve when I decide to go back in. I'm not about the $. I'm about just doing a good job and getting by but was railroaded out of a great job by a first class bit@% and her lady in waiting and have never found a place of equal and I'm bitter and I admit it. Work should be about working - not office politics, or favoritism BS. I was just there to do a good job and collect the $ that they agreed on. Nothing more or less. That is why US corporations are failing. Too much High School BS.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

I see. Shame about the job.
Just don't go seeking revenge these people aren't worth it.
I know everyone needs money, but that's not what life is about.
Trust me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join