It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Unfortunately that is a war. And stuff like this happens in a war.

And yes, those evil Zionists wanted to kill young kids, because they are evil. I mean, get real people. I can guarantee you that not a single country that has ever been in a war hasn't had misfortune like this happened to them, or multiple times. Or if you hate Israel for these unfortunate casualties, then you must really hate US, NATO and others, right? Or does your hatred only applies for Israel?
edit on 16-7-2014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
What's the long game here? To get rid of the Palestinians? To get rid of Israel? To get rid of both of them? To have them swap places? To give them both their own nations?

There isnt any resolution that would end hostilities. Somebody is always going to be pissed and they obviously have no qualms about killing to satisfy their anger.

Which means there's no point in concerning ourselves with the conflict. Create a vehicle for those who no longer wish to live in looney town to leave and let the remaining lunatics keep killing each other for another 70 years.

another 70 years.
well then u see there would be a problem,,
"Verily I say unto you,
This generation shall not pass,
till all these things be fulfilled."

take it for what it is worth,,

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Israel isn't just 'in the wrong'...they used military assets to deliberately target children on a beach and opened up on them with navel guns - twice.

Which was wrong. Now that we have some eyewitness facts coming in, we can say that for sure. It was major wrong. When the smoke clears I'm sure there will be public outcry and a serious investigation. (there should be)

i'm pleased you acknowledged your error flyerfan,

what error? That I thought the kid looked 15 from the picture? Why is that a big deal for people? The kid looks 15 to me. So what? I said I was assuming based on what the picture in the article looked like.

but please don't minimise this attrocity carried out by the Israeli military on innocent kids.

And where exactly did I do that? No where.

People here seem to have a major problem with people asking questions and getting the facts straight before making a comment. DENY IGNORANCE. Posting blindly on emotion rather then fact is wrong. And telling me that I 'support the murder of children' because I asked questions before making a comment ... that's absurd. Learn to get the facts before making emotional comments. It's better for everyone.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

That further illustrates the pointlessness of wasting concern here.

Not only is the whole thing without resolution but it's fueled on both sides by religious mumbojumbo.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: HammyCat
quite interesting to see how quick people come to the conclusion that it was justified with out even reading what happened.

What 'people' would that be? I saw one poster here say it'll be blamed on Hamas and a Hamas childrens program full of propaganda was shown. How do you know that poster didn't read the article?

It was not directed at you. But since you asked. Are you feeling guilty? Just read your first and second post, how does that look? "Were the boys a youth faction of Hamas?" You can clearly read what you were saying and intended to say.

Maybe I should have added "It will be" in front of what I said "quite interesting to see how quick people
come to the conclusion that it was justified with out even reading what happened." because you know as well as I do they will come in this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There's no denying that this is a tragic incident, either due to miscalculation or the reported missile launching site that was nearby.

However, I find it absurd that any reasonable individual could conclude that the IDF is purposely targeting innocent children playing on the beach. If that was really the IDF's modus operandi, they could easily achieve that goal rather than warn civilians to flee targeted Hamas launch sites and weapons depots in advance.

There is only one party involved in this conflict that is deliberately targeting innocent civilians, and it's not Israel. If it were not for the Iron Dome missile defense system, hundreds, or maybe thousands of Israeli civilians, both Jewish and Arabic, would be dead by now.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Why isn't anybody asking who kidnapped and murdered the three Israeili teenagersw hich started the current acts of genocide? Hamas has denied involvement. Why would they do it? Those deaths have not benefited Hamas. Hundreds of Palestinians have died as a result of that action. Cui bono? If you want to know who committed a crime, usually it is the party who benefits from it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

extremist group called Dawlat al-Islam has claimed responsibility

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HammyCat
Are you feeling guilty?

Not at all. I asked a question. Don't project.

"Were the boys a youth faction of Hamas?"

AND I asked ... were they in a youth group that is against Hamas?
AND I asked ... were they in a family group?
AND I asked ... was it a suspicious group .. or not?

Funny how you leave all that out. (actually ... not funny but instead it's sad)

You can clearly read what you were saying and intended to say.

Obviously you can't. You see only that which you wish to see.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
OK, let's see if I get what some are saying here. If Hamas actually kills an Israeli with unaimable weapons it's terrorism but if Israel kills Palestinians with accurate ordinance it's collateral damage?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
OK, let's see if I get what some are saying here. If Hamas actually kills an Israeli with unaimable weapons it's terrorism but if Israel kills Palestinians with accurate ordinance it's collateral damage?

Doesn't make a bit of sense to me either.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Which 'some' are saying that? I went back and looked at the thread and I didn't see anywhere that a person said that this family group being killed was 'acceptable collateral damage'. I think the closest someone came to that could be someone said that this kind of tragedy happens in war. (Unless I missed something)

A few have said that they don't believe that Israel would deliberately target children playing. If they wanted to do that they wouldn't be sending out pamphlets for civilians to get out of the way.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If you want to argue semantics, fine. I'm not going to waste my energy.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That further illustrates the pointlessness of wasting concern here. Not only is the whole thing without resolution but it's fueled on both sides by religious mumbojumbo.

I'd like to say that a two state solution could work, but honestly I think there is too much hate and indoctrination on both sides that it wouldn't be possible.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If you want to argue semantics, fine. I'm not going to waste my energy.

I'm not arguing. Where'd that come from?

Obviously you see something here that I'm not seeing.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

That further illustrates the pointlessness of wasting concern here. Not only is the whole thing without resolution but it's fueled on both sides by religious mumbojumbo.

I'd like to say that a two state solution could work, but honestly I think there is too much hate and indoctrination on both sides that it wouldn't be possible.

Two-states is the most obvious choice but one side will always feel like they didnt get enough (and simultaneously feel emboldened by getting what they did) and the other will always feel like they gave up too much and so the violence will continue.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Israel's ambassador to the U.S. Ron Dermer says Hamas is to blame for civilian casualties in Gaza because, he says, it fires missiles near schools, hospitals and mosques.

Youtube Link

Here is the Public Relations spin in full effect. While true for the most part they are trying to save face on some serious military combat misconduct.

Edit: Video will not display. Shows as not loading for some reason.
edit on 7-16-2014 by Flint2011 because: Typos

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Absolute disgusting human behaviour..

But in the end, both sides will not stop until the other is wiped off the face of the earth.

Palestinians never felt the need to genocide the jews, not really even after 1948ish.
They just want them to leave and stop killing them.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
In this horrid war of murders, this Mideast abomination where the “people of God” reside, a religious death cult in Hamas and a political death cult in Zionism, we have a hideous human tragedy and abomination of immense evil, hypocrisy, ignorance, sectarian madness, and inhumanity like the world has rarely seen.
And these wicked parties, Hamas and the Zionists, have the unmitigated gall to always talk about God…As if God is on their side…

GODDAMN THEM!

edit on 16-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join