It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Video from the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization Conference 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Your link you provided in no way discredits him or his story.

As the author of the article says if anything it shows they were probably telling the truth just they put 2+2 together and came up with 5.
Is his theory ridiculous ? , I think he makes a good connection with what was described by Sorenson and McCandlish and what we now know of Project 1794.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Agreed... discredited? No, not at all. I find McClandish credible... at least exponentially more credible than many yo-yos in this subject.

The attempt to tie it to the circular jet craft is a great effort, but as with much of this stuff, the initial witness would have to be a bad witness in some manner.

MM is not a bad witness (either- I know he got the initial description off Brad) and knows of what he speaks... so I'm still getting splinters in my butt from the fence I'm on as far as human black craft with ET capabilities. I know ET-esque craft exist... my question is ours, theirs, or a mix.

My personal info from sightings of folks I trust tell me it's a mix unless we had these around the time of the Wright bros... or had spherical Aircraft Carrier sized airships that presented with orange plasma in 1952.

I also am 90% that we have these craft now...and have had them awhile. The current revelations from Zaphod and Astro in the "Weird sighting in CA" thread pretty much cement it for me.

Thanks for the post as I almost passed the OP by since it was deigned bad info... hardly.

edit on 7/16/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

My scepticism can't help kicking in whenever I see circular craft. Why the hell would you make a craft circular?

The whole "flying saucer" meme started out as a misinterpretation (the original sighting that sparked the phrase was not of disc-shaped objects at all!) but the phrase took hold and for almost 60 years we've been stuck with disc-shaped UFOs.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Yup, I know... if I hadn't heard things from people I trust and seen things I can't explain I'd be on your side... as it is, I'm on a side all my own ...and it's lonely here!

Heh... for the record, only two things in my repertoire are of circular (rather saucer shaped) craft... one that camped over a grade school in the 70's for 10 minutes ...and was 100 yrds wide... and two saucers seen by my Air Force father in 1952.

I won't go into the zillions of other reports as I am info poor w/them. I sure as heck trust several of my life long friends and my daddy, though... heh.

Skoal...

edit on 7/16/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Except they clearly state that this thing was hovering with zero sound and that brad saw a video produced by the military that showed how these things work. So how do you think they misinterpreted those accounts? And I'd assume you'd be calling them liars if you dismiss the fact the gov called them "alien reproduction vehicles" when they were presented to him.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

McCandlish talks about corresponding with Hal Puthoff and Puthoff graciously helping him out. McCandlish would read Puthoff's papers, skipping the math but understanding the paragraphs.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

I tried to give the video a fair chance but I couldn't continue watching and listening past the introductions to what I have to call bs'ing fools. I was not impressed with the speakers, regardless of their credentials, of which not one can contribute anything to any discussion of UFOs and alleged aliens because the bs level is higher than my boots and, mainly, because these people are like the rest, they bring nothing new to the table and we're listening to hearsay - other peoples' reports. Nothing changes in UFOlogy and all that you hear are rehashes of unproven claims.

An alien was shot on a runway? Come on!
Glowing red orbs disabling nuclear weaponry? Come on!
Their experiences with extraterrestrials? Come on!
A "fluxliner"? Come on!
George Filer? Come on!
Alien structures on the moon? Come on!

A huge waste of time since obviously nothing came of this.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Uggielicious because: To add comments.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

The Red Orbs disabling nuclear weapons is one of the better reports and supported by many witnesses and it happened at a few AF bases in the 70's.

Someone quite close to me was a minuteman missile operator and he verifies those "tales" so worthy of ridicule... along with some stories about how we all were minutes from being nuclear ash... on more than a handful of occasions. Some of those times directly caused by incursions by aircraft flying incredibly fast.

Go figure... but you go right ahead with your "come ons"... information can hold some disorienting aspects.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Uggielicious

The Red Orbs disabling nuclear weapons is one of the better reports and supported by many witnesses and it happened at a few AF bases in the 70's.

Someone quite close to me was a minuteman missile operator and he verifies those "tales" so worthy of ridicule... along with some stories about how we all were minutes from being nuclear ash... on more than a handful of occasions. Some of those times directly caused by incursions by aircraft flying incredibly fast.

Go figure... but you go right ahead with your "come ons"... information can hold some disorienting aspects.

I don't accept the reports for I'm sure that tying either UFOs/orbs, etc., to possible on-site malfunctions support is not really on the reports as a matter of fact. However, I'll admit that I haven't read the actual reports although I've known about these events as soon as they became public.

Verification of hearsay is not where I want to go for it's self-explanatory.

My opinion is that no human knows anything about UFOs/aliens, that no one has captured a UFO/alien, that no UFO has ever crashed and occupants removed to a facility, that no one has back-engineered alien technology. There is no evidence to support any of them, just people make unsubstantiated claims. A podium of "dignitaries" that has not added anything worthwhile to UFOlogy.

Don't mean to sound negative but I've been dealing with this subject since the late 1950s and I've seen them come and go and the bs remains. A lot of authors have enjoyed a good life off the bs.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is wonderful! Thanks!
S & F

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: lamphead444
Commenting to come back later! Great post!

You can just hit subscribe !

You must stay ON TOPIC!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: lamphead444
Commenting to come back later! Great post!

You can just hit subscribe !

You must stay ON TOPIC!

I was showing the poster that he can subscribe to the THREAD so he can RETURN to it later

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: butcherguy
This video and it seems to me, even some of the comments of the OP, are making another round on ATS having been here several times I believe. At any rate, it is largely discredited.

Of course it is.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is a very interesting doc. I watched it last year.

Quantum physics and ZP energy is a reality. It would make the world a much better place if "they" ever let those who have the smarts develop it for the masses. S&F for posting!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

Except they clearly state that this thing was hovering with zero sound and that brad saw a video produced by the military that showed how these things work.

Oh well that makes all the difference , I guess if someone said something that must make it true.

And I'd assume you'd be calling them liars if you dismiss the fact the gov called them "alien reproduction vehicles" when they were presented to him.

... seriously ?

McCandlish talks about corresponding with Hal Puthoff and Puthoff graciously helping him out.

So Mr NIDS Hal Puthoff is involved .... I don't think we're in Texas anymore Toto.

edit on 17-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
. . . NIDS . . .

What does the acronym stand for?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

National Institute for Discovery Science , they had their fingers in many pies and some would say much Disinformation.
Search them out or check out the main players including Hal Puthoff in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

. . . National Institute for Discovery Science . . .

First, searching for a website for them, I ended up at obscurantist.com.

There, I see a reference to "paranoid technology":

Obscurantist researches paranoid technologies and contemporary mythologies of memory and forgetting.

obscurantist.com...

I have never heard of "paranoid technologies." Googling it didn't help me much. Can anyone define it for me?

Second, on obscurantist.com, I see this:

obscurantist.com...

Would you describe that as accurate?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

. . . National Institute for Discovery Science . . .

First, searching for a website for them, I ended up at obscurantist.com.

There, I see a reference to "paranoid technology":

Obscurantist researches paranoid technologies and contemporary mythologies of memory and forgetting.

obscurantist.com...

I have never heard of "paranoid technologies." Googling it didn't help me much. Can anyone define it for me?

Second, on obscurantist.com, I see this:

obscurantist.com...

Would you describe that as accurate?

Perhaps officially but unofficially I believe Skinwalker Ranch is still alive and well. Many well known scientists and military Psyop personnel have been tied into NIDS. Therefore, as with the Dulce underground bases, because there are ties to known disinformation agents I think I will pass on swallowing this pill.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
. . . Skinwalker Ranch . . .

That's a new one for me, as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join