It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The extermination of white people?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I was hoping to gets your thoughts on this subject. You may think that it is coming or you may think that it is just a false belief of some. When you look at many threads recently you may find that this thought is being raised. Add that with the home grown terrorism talk from the gov. and the influx of aliens and some are drawing the conclusion that the battle lines are being drawn. Perhaps i am viewing this all wrong and there is no conspiracy against such people.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

No chance...... Define white ? There is so much gray or blended mixed race now. Still only need to exterminate the greedy a holes, and then maybe we have a chance at longevity as a human race

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Have you got some stats about exterminating white people? Who's doing it? When? Where? Why?

How?

As a white person, I'm absolutely opposed to the idea of being exterminated.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If you bleed red, you're gonna one day get dead.

No way around it.

I doubt there's a need for conspiracy... we're all great at killing each other, no matter if one is white, pink or chartreuse.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

No chance...... Define white ? There is so much gray or blended mixed race now. Still only need to exterminate the greedy a holes, and then maybe we have a chance at longevity as a human race

There's still plenty of whites who aren't mixed. Define white people??????? you know, white people!! Let us not be coy.

I've read some crazy things about this very subject, I've watched some professors who called for the extermination of whites, I've heard talk in Latin countries about it too. Will it happen? Not yet it won't. In 25-35 years? Possibly. But then again, you have people talking about exterminating jews, blacks, etc., etc. so, I think lines may be drawn, or or or it's just all talk by some idiots. IDK. Either way, I'll be ready and waiting. I'm always reading and waiting.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I tend to think almost all of the conflict we see today has less to do with race and more to do with cultural conflict and the struggle for power. Skin color is nearly meaningless in almost all agendas if it aligns with a cultural perceptive.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What do you define as white?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have German and English ancestors so I'm a bonafide white dude.

(I even have blue eyes.
)

My opinion is it seems a bit far fetched that someone or some group is trying to exterminate white people.

As with most conspiracies I go back to very basic questions like who could do this, why would they do it, who would benefit....etc.

It just doesn't make sense. The main thing is what is the purpose?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel
lol i am not gonna be defining anyone for extermination. However i do see a definite danger to people with pale skin in positions power. The term rich white guys does get thrown around alot.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would think an extermination environment today might consist of high crime, disease, poverty, warfare, etc. If anything, these are usually more prevalent in non-white areas of the world.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Chiftel
lol i am not gonna be defining anyone for extermination. However i do see a definite danger to people with pale skin in positions power. The term rich white guys does get thrown around alot.

Do you see Hispanics as white?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
I have German and English ancestors so I'm a bonafide white dude.

(I even have blue eyes.
)

My opinion is it seems a bit far fetched that someone or some group is trying to exterminate white people.

As with most conspiracies I go back to very basic questions like who could do this, why would they do it, who would benefit....etc.

It just doesn't make sense. The main thing is what is the purpose?
Many that believe in the bible view the fallen as being of a certain color.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I feel a deep pity for anyone who feels like they could succeed in wiping out "any" race.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What conclusions are you drawing and why?

As for me, that topic is something I'd expect from a crowd I'd not want to play with. The only thing I see going on is bad people like to stir up hate by spreading that kind of propaganda.

I have no doubt there are some from every race or culture who want other races and cultures dead, but they are few in number, thankfully. We have prisons for them when they act on their hate.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Many that believe in the bible view the fallen as being of a certain color.

Are Hispanics 'non white'? Or are they 'white'?

Who are 'the fallen'?
edit on C0446f31America/ChicagoSunday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If you are white and i assume a US citizen from your OP and you also think that white folk are under risk of extermination' then you may be severely lacking in your understanding of the lives lived by people in other parts of the world. Yes, you are viewing it all wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
NONSENSE!!!
White people will be naturally bred out of existence without any assistance whatsoever.
Someday intermingling of races will produce an all light brown human species.
This is evolution.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chiftel

I don't think of Hispanics as 'white' I consider white people to be labeled as Caucasian.

jmho.

(what are eskimos are they Native American?)

edit on 13-7-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
a reply to: Chiftel

I don't think of Hispanics as 'white' I consider white people to be labeled as Caucasian.

jmho.

Hmmm. What about Spaniards and Portuguese (European Hispanic) people?

Are they white?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Maybe not exterminate but there is an effort to blend Whites away, genetically and culturally.

After us they'll move onto the next group and do it again. For you see they've been doing this a long time.

The people that are teaching you we're all the same, all bleed red, all the human race; they don't subscribe to these beliefs amongst themselves.

These people pull off their schemes thanks to their racial, cultural, and religious cohesion, They don't want the rest of the world doing the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join