It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PKK - Kurdistan warns Turkey about ISIS (ISIL)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
PKK kurdistans militants, gave a warning to Turkey, that if they dont stop founding and giving resources to ISIS (ISIL), the treatment of peace they've made will stop.

www.dou.gr...

use bing translator

But I also translated it for you :

The Kurdish organization-PKK, has taken notice to the Government of the Party of Justice and Development in Turkey, on the support provided to groups of Islamic-jihadis of the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant-ISILĀ».

The announcement states that the PKK Resolution procedure can be terminated, if attacks continued by ISIL Kurds of Iraq.

"In such a case, it is inevitable that the revolution in the Rotzava (northeastern Syria) will spread to the north (Turkey) and there will be no way to prevent" supported the PKK.

The announcement of the Kurdistan Workers Party wrote: "We warn the ruling party-AKP, should abandon the policy of the three monkeys (I see no evil, hear no evil, I'm talking about no evil).

The resolution process is inconsistent with support for the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant." This cannot be tolerated, nor by the Kurdish community, or our movement. The Turkish government must decide whether to support the ISIL or will act in accordance with the process of resolving the Kurdish issue. "
edit on 13-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

the Turkey leader, Erodan?... is in the process of radically changing the Turkish Constitution...

I suspect that the ISIS-ISIL Islamic State Caliphate will be afforded much status in this revamped package of policies and a very lax policing of the Caliphate's activities...
after all the way for the Kings of the east must be prepared...so Gog-Magog (the Caliph & Caliphate) can mobilize

be aware that al-Baghdadi, the 1st Caliph, holds the position of being the 'little horn'-> aka: Gog , the little horn of Daniel (Caliph) which overtakes 3 horns/kings..(i.e. Magog, Meshech & Tubal)... this little-horn known as GoG may not be this present Caliph al-Baghdadi but his replacement Caliph after the Islamic State grows...

in any event Turkey either joins or allows ISIS=ISIL/Caliphate to prosper

edit on th31140528256813162014 by St Udio because: spell ck

edit on th31140528317513262014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

hmmmm

i wonder,,,

changing the Turkish Constitution...

lets test the waters,,,

edit on 7/13/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ofcourse turkey support ISIS (isil) because they try to avoid turkey partition in 2-3 parts. Kurds must wake up, poor Kurds...
edit on 13-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well I would not be too surprised if they got some funds from the Turkish government.
I mean, Erdogan is somewhat conservative and it is only in his interest if Syria and Kurdistan vanish... I guess he would have less trouble with ISIS later on when he is generous.

Furthermore we see a new dictatorship in the making in Turkey and all of Europe is just watching it without doing anything against it, because the somehow want Turkey to be a buffer region between the middle east and Europe

top topics

join