It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cassidy Stay..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Anyone following this? Haven't seen it discussed her and its seeming a bit odd. Perhaps I just haven't read a complete story on it. It just seems strange to me to see this girl at a press conference, seemingly no worse for wear after a gunshot wound to the head mere days ago, and seeming to be happy and smiling despite witnessing her entire family murdered. Also, the gunman apparently tied up and shot everyone twice, why not her? Again, maybe there's nothing here except missing information, but if so I'd like to fill in the blanks.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Trauma that severe tends to put one in a state of shock. The emotional center of the brain shuts down, so you effectively go into 'neutral'.

When you begin to 'feel' your emotions again, it can be overwhelming and catastrophic.

Only time will tell if her reaction is 'suspect'.
edit on 7u22America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Yeah I suppose that is entirely possible. Hopefully she emerges from this a well as possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
From what I read the bullet just grazed her head, and she then pretended to be dead so that he wouldn't fire at her again, and I agree that although she looked really upbeat etc she's probably in a total state of shock. She was also the person who made the 911 call to police, and was able to tell them who had committed the crime. I imagine the full shock of the situation will hit her soon, so I just hope she has plenty of support around her, poor kid, what a terrible thing to happen.

join