It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411 - Christopher Thompkins - WOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints
The interesting thing about Paulies 411 books is that he never mentions bigfoot, sasquatch, or any other unusual suspect.
He does mention that there are people that live primitively in the appalachians.

The weirdest case I read about was the hunter in Alaska.
If I remember correctly, his boots and pants were sitting on the ground as if he had just dropped his pants and stepped out of his boots. But his feet were still in the boots.
Don't remember any other details.

Paulides is proud of the fact that in his books he just lays out evidence and doesn't draw any conclusions.

However, if you listen to the Coast to Coast interview I posted above with Paulides and George Noory, George brings up the alien possibility a few times and David Paulides agrees that that is very possible. That is that aliens are doing the abductions - I haven't heard anything else that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

What D Paulides actually says if I recall is that he doesn't see the disapearances due to one phenomenon but the disapearnces are due toseveral separate things going on. Aliens is one of the possibilities he recognises. I also recall him saying in one interview for the missing 411 cases there was no reported Ufo sighting prior to them disappearing.

edit on 1-11-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
An interesting point.
There are often UFO sightings in conjunction with bigfoot sightings.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I was actually listening to David Paulides on Coast to Coast last night, on Conflict radio through Youtube, an archived show from a few months ago.

I've been listening to this and so far it has been pretty creepy. Some of the cases do sound highly mysterious, but I think he is far too quick to dismiss more rational explanations for some of these cases. Right now he's talking about two different women in two different countries who went missing in a similar fashion. Their cars were found abandoned (one by an abandoned house up on a hill, the other run off the road) and in both cases their shoes were found a very short distance from their cars. The areas were searched heavily, nothing was found, then many months later their bodies were found right there in the area that had been previously searched.

Now to me, this doesn't sound THAT strange. He makes a big deal out of the fact that the car of the woman that was found near the abandoned house had it's window rolled down even though it was cold and snowy. He implies that she may have "seen" something from her car and wanted to get a better look. To me, that could also imply that maybe she was accosted by someone and she rolled down the window to talk to them. Someone who then abducted her. Same with the other missing girl. The shoes could definitely be a sign of a struggle. The bodies turning up much later in the area previously searched is easily explained too. They were abducted and held captive for months before eventually being killed, or they were killed and their bodies were stored in one location and eventually dumped in the previously-searched area because, well, it was already searched so you wouldn't expect people to be looking there again.

I also believe he is too quick to dismiss the possibility of some of these people being killed by drug dealers with illegal marijuana grows. He notes that isn't a valid theory because people who have illegal grow operations in these forests don't want the attention that murdering someone would bring. However, people who are committing crimes like this are often paranoid AND either way, they risk being exposed because if someone comes across their illegal grow there's a good chance that it will be reported to the authorities.

Anyway, just some things I noted while listening. Still have another hour to hear.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

This area has been a hotbed of various paranormal activity for decades. The following article was written by a former MUFON state director.

www.mufonga.org...
edit on 4-11-2014 by slick1ru2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join