It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel can be considered a terrorist state, according to its own definition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Israel have the ability to completely annihilate Gaza back to the stone age, before sending in ground troops to conquer the area forever.

Israel do not want any of this. If the population of Gaza had a revolution and overthrew the Hamas government and installed a government that is not recognized as terrorist by the western world, then there would be only peace. If you knew any Israelis you would know that they would literally do anything for peace.

Its time for the Palestinian people to act.

You can justify Israel's stance all you want but I have seen factions of Jews from that country who would rather exterminate the Palestinians than broker a truce with them. Not all Israeli's share your opinion unfortunately as much as you believe they do.
edit on 11-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: combatmaster
Israel have the ability to completely annihilate Gaza back to the stone age, before sending in ground troops to conquer the area forever.

Israel do not want any of this. If the population of Gaza had a revolution and overthrew the Hamas government and installed a government that is not recognized as terrorist by the western world, then there would be only peace. If you knew any Israelis you would know that they would literally do anything for peace.

Its time for the Palestinian people to act.

You can justify Israel's stance all you want but I have seen factions of Jews from that country who would rather exterminate the Palestinians than broker a truce with them. Not all Israeli's share your opinion unfortunately as much as you believe they do.

Ofcourse theres always extrimists on both sides. This is the sad reality! unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: combatmaster
LOL.
What a stupid idea.
Let's almost wipe ourselves out so the israeli terrorists might stop murdering us.
Did you even think about what you wrote down?
Or are you really that in support of the terrorist israelis?

I know what i experienced.

you should stay in kali! it is nice and safe there!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm with the Op and what really ticks me off is -

people like My MOM and Mike Huckabe believe since the bible gave the land of Israel to the Hebrews about 4000 years ago they do still now have Every right (given by GOD Himself) to go and Take the land of milk and honey - to - as the bible puts it, go posses the land by killing every man woman and child that occupies that land !

Never mind this expanding of Israel's borders is also ILLEGAL and a direct Violation of thier membership with the UN - who gave the Zionists the land in 1948 to begin with.. and oh.. our own government doesn't even admit Israel is in violation.

These Zionists are Not the Jews god gave that land to !!!!! Thats the big problem with deception.. most Christians are not taught the difference between Real Jews and Zionists who are ungodly extremist terrorists!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
These terrorist tactics are used in every conflict zone, and not only by Israel. But of course they are only labeled 'terrorism' or 'war crimes' if the others do it. If we (the west) does these things, which happens on a regular basis and with much better equipment to raise the death toll, it is always completely justified and the victims, or rather numbers of dead people are collateral damage.
Brave new world!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I really can't ever see them getting along. Whatever ends this conflict will no doubt be bloody and the hypocritical nation that is Israel will be the ones with blood on their hands. Boggles the mind that a nation of people once gathered up and systematically destroyed by a "superior" race, is now the "superior" race attempting to reenact history....such a sad world we live in.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just need part of your title...
"Israel can be considered a terrorist state....."
Just by remembering the USS Liberty.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

HAMAS is MOSSAD controlled obliviously.

The only reason why Israel has an excuse to kill Palestinians are the rocket attacks from HAMAS. Just like in Orwells 1984.

Why would the Palestinians do this? Why would they allow everyone around them to die just to shoot off some rockets that wont do anything?

Without Hamas, Israel can't pretend to be the innocent victim here. Israel has been the aggressor since Israel's inception.

What did Palestine have anything to do with WW2?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Israel is not terrorist state , it just a nation that want to survive. then again the palestinian also a group of people who also want to survive..

so what happened if 2 nations both in the name of survival attack and subjugate the others ?

Roman VS Carthage = Carthage destroyed TOTALLY..
European Colonist VS American Indians = Indians exist only in movies and reservations
US Empire vs Iraqi = almost 2 millions dead iraqi innocent civilians caused by US illegal invasion

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
All in all, this is a Israel seemed to be able to talk their way out of almost every single bully. I screened through everything stated here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, as an average person thinking at an average rate, how do they get away with it? It's too obvious they are breaking every single human rights by imposing systematic terrorism on Palestinians. If we could think of it, why can't our leader thought of it too? Isn't there any way to get around this, by international law of any kind? Anyone have a say in this? We have been discussing their errors and wrong-doings, but is there any international law of any kind that could convict them?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Israel more than survived and thrive on the face of the earth. From their list of 'legalized' terrorism, it is indicative of their obvious objective to sweep every single Palestinians out of their homes and lands; permanently, from the looks of things. This is not for survival. This is like a modern day conquering, 'approved' by global world leaders when they didn't have a single effective say in it. Jews have greedily outlived their victim phase and has overused that status for a long time...

They are playing the victim again and again to justify their terrorism. I have a funny mental picture of them, throwing bombs while standing at the podium of press conferences, saying that it's not their fault. But of course, it's not funny. It''s hypocritical and egotistical.

a reply to: milomilo

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29
a reply to: tinner07

HAMAS is MOSSAD controlled obliviously.

The only reason why Israel has an excuse to kill Palestinians are the rocket attacks from HAMAS. Just like in Orwells 1984.

Why would the Palestinians do this? Why would they allow everyone around them to die just to shoot off some rockets that wont do anything?

My friend, if you're being bullied to the point of insanity, would you just hide and eat lunch in the toilet, praying they wouldn't find you there when obviously they would?

Even the children and women of Palestine voice out their anger against the oppression. It was not the matter of coming out of this alive anymore. From what I see, they have thrown away the selfishness of gaining freedom solely for themselves. It's for the future generation. If you want to make peace with your fear, you have to confront it, defeat it. I rather die trying and die hiding from the people who will never EVER stop terrorizing me. It's been too long. A sad photo of a kid was passed around Facebook the other day. He was injured. The doctor treating him quoted the boy saying that 'I would tell God everything...,'. And some other day, a friend volunteering in Gaza said he was so touched when a boy asked whether his fast is still legit if sand and dirt got into his mouth due to bombing. These kids, they aren't scared anymore. They are numb from staying strong and from attempting to be strong.

I doubt Hamas purposely became dumb for a minute and decided to pop into someone's house saying that they want to launch rocket from a civilian's home. The target was almost precise meaning, it was calculated. That's a point to be considered. But I do respect your concern over this matter. I'm just saying from another point of view. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It means alot that someone won't coldly say it was the Palestinians fault without any qualms.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What you say is right on the dot. From Torah, the land was promised to the Jews.PROVIDEDthey abide to all God's commandment. But instead of doing it by the book, the Israelites didn't comply. And thus, this 'mission' they're on to obtain 'their' Promised Land, could be rendered invalid. Well, that's from my understanding. Any Jew friends care to enlighten the situation? a reply to: JohnPhoenix

<< 1  2   >>

join