It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq rebels(ISIS) 'seize nuclear materials' - No Big Deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Iraq rebels 'seize nuclear materials'

Although I agree with the BBC article about the slim chance this could be used for anything serious, ISIS getting their hands on any amount of uranium still doesn't seem like a positive omen.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Raulken

I think you are being a bit naive as whoever backs them can easily finance getting nuclear material from Pakistan with no trouble whatsoever. Its why Saudi won't hold nuclear deterrants on its own territory cos it can buy what it wants when it wants and its own people who don't care for their own regime can't steal anything that could be used on the Saudi Royals and their supporters at home.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Raulken

Sorry thought my post sounded a bit trite after I had posted it, didn't mean to sound rude to you. Shiloh

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Exactly how do we know which parts of the story are true?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thats nothing

Israel has 400 nukes that are ready to go so why should I fear ISIS when the IDF are much worse and kill just as much as these so called terrorists that were on the US pay roll in Syria just the other month.

We are well over due another false flag and a dirty bomb might fit the bill but will it provide the shock and awe but even the deaths of one million people will be nothing to what would happen if the AIDS like viruses held by Israel get out into the open.

"Never again" translates into kill every other faith on the earth and better still if we can get them to kill each other .

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Thats nothing

Israel has 400 nukes that are ready to go so why should I fear ISIS

Well ISIS are "terrorists" and unpredictable. They can also do as they please. Israel isn't so lucky. Setting off one nuke can cause other countries to set off another, causing a chain reaction.

Though still, both are a scary situation... the ISIS can sneak a nuke into your neighborhood without anyone knowing. For Israel, the US would have countermeasures ready if Israel or any other country launched a nuke.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So, whats the latest on this?
Any sign that they are making dirty little bombs?
How about those chemichal weapons they got ahold of.
Are they using those?
We don't know because Ukraine MH17 and Gaza bombings are ruling the news feeds.

Whats up with ISIS this week?

hmm

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Is there anyone in isis that understands the dangers of not treating that stuff with extreme respect? remote handling, hazmat suits, etc? Perhaps they will all poison themselves, and save the rest of humanity the irksome task of getting rid of the ISIS butchers.

new topics

top topics

join