It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New fact about the British-Iraqi family murdered in the Alps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Remember back in 2012 when the Iraqi-Britsh born family were murdered in the Alps?
He was a member of the British Intelligence community and needless to say, the whole thing was very suspicous.

Well, it turns out, the wife was married to another man, who lived in the USA. He also died on the same day, from a heart attack!

POLICE attempting to unravel the unexplained 2012 killing of a British-Iraqi family in the Alps have discovered that the mother, Iqbal al-Hilli, had a secret past.

The dentist, identified by judicial sources as James T., died in Natchez, Mississippi on September 5, 2012, the same day as the Alps killing in which Saad, 50, Iqbal, 47, her mother and a French cyclist, Sylvain Mollier, were killed.

The cause of death of James T. was officially registered as a heart attack.

www.news.com.au...

Who would go to such lengths to make sure none of them talked?

edit on am605318092014-07-09T06:05:53-05:00062014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Very curious indeed! Someone cleaning house maybe?
Marriage to the American seems very questionable for such a short time. In the US for 22 months and gets married during that time and subsequently divorced (I assume)? Maybe the wife was the target and not the husband? Be interesting to know the wife's background history and if she was really who we are told she was.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Sounds like something made for Hollywood. Also sounds like someone was trying to "leave" an organization, a secret organization that no one really gets to leave until one dies.

Conspiracy? Id say so.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Way too much of a Coincidence. Someone shafted Mossad me thinks.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I was thinking it was one of those suicide heart attacks also, 100% sure something very unusual has been going down.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Today's reality is brought to you, direct from the mind of Robert Ludlum, may he rest in a convoluted and paranoid peace.

When real life resembles a fan fiction based on the Parsifal Mosaic, something has to be off. That said, I have no idea what can possibly connect the ex-husband to the dead woman. Peoples lives are never simple, single track capers after all, and it is not at all strange for a person to have been married twice in their lives nowadays.

What I do think is very strange, is the timing. For the ex-husband to die of a heart attack in a totally different country, but on the same day, is pretty incredible. Although I understand that statistically speaking, someone is always dying somewhere, so placing this matter upon the edge of Occam's Razor, in my opinion, produces an inconclusive result.

It is certainly a tale which is only becoming murkier as information gets released, and therefore I have to wonder how much of what we know is the product of some effort to obscure the facts.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The authorities so far have said they couldn't establish a connection between those events, nor to a prisoner saying he was offered large amounts of money for ''wiping out some Iraqis in the UK''.

It is all rather suspicious IMO.

new topics

top topics

join