It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Just a couple things to note

page: 1

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:06 AM
Here i am sipping my morning coffee and reading ATS when i noticed something quite unusual. Could it be ATS added a new feature? Maybe i never noticed it before? Could it be that i am logged out of ATS?

In both Internet explorer and Firefox i noticed this useful side bar but only when i am logged out. I would really like this thing to be there all the time.

I have also noticed that the log in function in the flags bar has an invalid url.

Seems to direct people to instead of

SkepticOverlord the browsers are IE 11 and FF 30. I know different browsers render HTML/CSS differently so i checked with the main two.

Not sure if it helps you or not, just following SOP in regards to error reporting.

edit on 7/8/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:13 AM
I only use Chrome and I log in here on a daily basis from both work and home, and to be honest I have never noticed this "scroll to top" button prior to right now with this post so I am gonna venture a guess that it is a new feature.
I already like it

edit on AMTue, 08 Jul 2014 08:14:34 -050007am08amTuesdayTuesday by Armadall because: spelling is not my strong suit in the mornings

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:15 AM
Yeah I've notice that too, but then again I stay logged on for days, even if I close my browser, I kind of like it that way.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:44 AM
I'm also not seeing my replies to posts I made. Where is it?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:57 PM
a reply to: Armadall

That ones has been here a good while.

new topics