It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold from the Global Debt Facility to Replace Paper Currency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hudes describes the Global Debt Facility in a Memorandum dated June 22, 2014 to the World Bank’s Board of Executive Directors.

From the .pdf of that Memorandum:

As previously understood by the World Bank’s Board of Executive Directors, New York Missions to the United Nations, and now by your respective Ambassadors in Tokyo, the powers of the Board of Governors and Executive Directors can and should be brought to bear so that rule of law will prevail in governance of the World Bank. s3.amazonaws.com...

The Bretton Woods institutions were created in the aftermath of World War II. The chief benefactor of the World Bank was Dr. Jose P. Rizal, who lived in the Vatican until 1962 as Fr. Jose Antonio Diaz de la Paz a.k.a. Severino Garcia Sta. Romana. Fr. Jose Antonio Diaz and his lawyer Ferdinand Marcos established Umbrella Account # 010-22-74-OA at the World Bank. The other two umbrella accounts are in Barclay's Bank Plc London #984527009 for Jose Bautista Cruz C-1-C-2, and HSBC Hong Kong #CCD-010-911023457 for William Villamor Morales. A trust fund named the Global Debt Facility, also referred to as TVM-LSM-666, made the deposits into these three umbrella accounts.

TVM-LSM-666 contains 1,715,000 metric tonnes of gold in 172 banks in 49 countries. The Global Debt Facility, established by Dr. Rizal and Ferdinand Marcos, gave oversight responsibility to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund in the Bilateral Minesfield Breakthrough Successor Agreement of 11 August 1950, to ensure that the disposition of the assets corresponded to the Letter of Instruction and Summary Regulation for the Global Debt Facility. s3.amazonaws.com... . Wolfgang Struck is the authorized signature authority for TVM-LSM-666, by assignment and by court order, all as more fully documented: s3.amazonaws.com...

s3.amazonaws.com...

The "666" is, of course, interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

Yea....no...isn't going to happen

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

There is one slight bug with that system. South Africa ran foul of it badly. As stoooopid as apartheid was, it was quite naturally dissolving over time as it was an inefficient solution that didn't reflect people's values. The main reason it lasted so long in the first place was media manipulation.

But at the time .za was the worst sanctioned country in the world, the ground level of racism was actually quite low when compared to say the USA today. The real reason wasn't apartheid, it's the political power of an independent thinking country with a lot of gold mines in gold currency world.

Besides, the real solution includes gold as a currency, (maybe), but real value is in what people do, understand, share, productise and apply systemically. Not in a pretty metal that should be cheap as it's important for key tech.

Mining gold to put in a vault is arguably as stoooooopid as what apartheid was.

A good test for any proposed monetary system: will it drive DOWN the cost of living and influence people to recognize the massive benefit of putting things in the public domain. If those issues aren't addressed properly, any change to the system won't help.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Today on Twitter, Hudes talks about Treasury Notes to replace Federal Reserve Notes in the interim until gold allocated to the U.S. from the Global Debt Facility can be minted:

. . . Ronald Regan printed these Treasury Dollars prior to Hinckley's assassination attempt, and after the Grace Commission report. archive.org...

s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Today on Twitter, some important clarification from Hudes:

. . . I am not talking about the gold standard -- I am talking about minting gold currency -- coins, leaf and aurum -- www.peakprosperity.com... from the gold in the Global Debt Facility. The countries can apply to the Global Debt Facility for more gold as their economies grow, and after 20% of their currency is in locally issued currencies, or they can simply back their currency with any asset of value, petroleum, bananas, you name it. Whatever the market will bear. Because using money to exert control will end along with the legal tender laws. . . .

s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Karen Hudes links to rt.com, the business section of Russia Today, on Twitter today, based on an inquiry she received:

The group of emerging economies signed the long-anticipated document to create the $100 bn BRICS Development Bank and a reserve currency pool worth over another $100 bn. Both will counter the influence of Western-based lending institutions and the dollar.

The new bank will provide money for infrastructure and development projects in BRICS countries, and unlike the IMF or World Bank, each nation has equal say, regardless of GDP size. . . .

s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I was watching a video yesterday that was talking about all the technology that has been suppressed for decades. I have found new hope!! Since most of this technology was suppressed in an effort to protect the petro dollar and it seems that the petro dollar is on it's way out maybe this new technology will begin to be accepted and applied in our daily lives some.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

What exactly is the global debt facility? Where is it? Who is in charge of it? Everything I see on it seems kinda vague

Something made up by Karen Hudes to get some publicity.

Reminds me a bit of the OPPT scam - someone will just give you money for no reason.
edit on 16-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I am keenly interested in suppressed technology, as well.

I was just watching the archive of the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization Conference 2014 lately, where Richard Dolan talked about the reality of what vested interests have to lose if the public finds out about the real laws of physics and what's possible (my paraphrase).

We all know it's all about money.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well they also might be a little concerned that some of it could be quite dangerous if misused by the public!
Of course I think they are misusing it in dangerous ways now but that's another story.
Mostly it's about money though.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I really cannot see Islamic countries going for something like that, they are just too suspicious of the west, the Brics have been talking of using other currencies other than Dollars, would they go for the new currency?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Checking Karen Hudes' Twitter page today, and clicking on her links, I see that one of them is to what she refers to as a blog, at worldtruth.tv, entitled "Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston."

She also states:

This is what a retired member of the armed forces sent me some time ago . . .
s3.amazonaws.com...

which then links to an interesting document. The document states:

PERSPECTIVE PREVIEW

s3.amazonaws.com...

The reference to Judaism and the term "anti-semitism" in the final paragraph is significant to me because of research I did years ago regarding Judaism vs. Zionism.

Judaism is a religion and Jews are an ethnic group; Zionism is a political movement not in the best interests of humanity that tries to use Judaism as a pretext for an agenda that has no relationship to Jews or Judaism.

That's my understanding.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

To be honest, I don't know enough about this topic to comment intelligently.

Scanning Karen Hudes' communications and then posting about them is a learning experience for me.

I believe she is sincere and knowledgeable, though, and I hope she succeeds.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
This thread is based on communication from Karen Hudes recorded in Tokyo today.

The following video is almost an hour long, but it is time very well spent in my opinion. It gives a very good overview of Karen Hudes' efforts and the reality she is dealing with.

Here is the Description of the video. It shows as published before it was broadcast live from California. That must have to do with the international date line somehow [?]. There also is something unusual about my YouTube link. They usually don't populate that way. Anyway, here is the Description:

Published on Aug 17, 2014

August 18th, 2014
Broadcast live out of Crescent City, CA
at KFUG 101.1FM and streaming at www.kfugradio.org

Counter Culture Radio host Dr.Dan Schultz interviews
Karen Hudes, J.D. Mrs. Hudes is an economist and lawyer practicing in Bethesda, Maryland, She studied economics at the University of Amsterdam, went to law school at Yale, then went into private practice in securities law, worked for 8 years at the Export Import Bank of the US, and for 21 years (1986-2007) as senior counsel in the legal department of the World Bank.

She established the Non Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.

Currently, she is an activist towards re-establishing rule-of law to many facets of government, locally and globally, and restoring integrity to our system as a whole.

Her personal web site is www.kahudes.net

www.youtube.com...=2724

top topics

<< 1   >>

join