It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold from the Global Debt Facility to Replace Paper Currency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This thread is based on communication from Karen Hudes recorded in Tokyo today.

Here is the Description for the video:

To publish the Monetary Agreements that went to all of the embassies in Tokyo on July 6, 2014
s3.amazonaws.com...
s3.amazonaws.com...
www.newsweek.mx...

www.youtube.com...

The first two links are to .pdf files of letters she has sent to embassies. Within the files are links to more explanatory files. The similar letters state:

The fractional reserve fiat currencies issued by central banks comprising the “network of global corporate control” described by Stefania Vitali, James B. Glattfelder, and Stefano Battiston of ETH Zurich . . . are to be replaced by gold coins, gold leaf, and aurum¹, denominated in each of the world’s currencies. . . .

s3.amazonaws.com...

That footnote for the term "aurum" links to the article "A New Way to Hold Gold."

In the video Hudes explains that the gold is not from Japan; it is from a trust account for the world's gold, the Global Debt Facility:

edit on 07/08/14 by Mary Rose because: Add links

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Karen Hudes is a paid RT lackey isn't she?

Moscow does seem to have an ongoing agenda to try and undermine the value of the dollar.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

You've seen her on RT? So you think she's working for the Russians?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Will this really happen? I guess it is what we always wanted...right?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
2,700 tons of gold were produced in 2011 worldwide.

2700 x 1000 x 1000 x 20 = 54,000,000,000 "Aurums" at 1/20g of gold each. Yay!

Okay, I made the mistake to calculate with grams before.. There MIGHT be enough gold to produce Aurums. But does it balance to the GDP of a whole country?

edit on 8-7-2014 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Aurum is a very interesting concept, does combine a couple important factors for a currency being easily to trade and backed by value. Can it also be done for other metals like copper, silver, platinum and others?

As a currency there will be those comfortable to trade in it, I am sure it will do quite well. Not having enough gold for all to trade easily has been one issue with past gold currencies. As for what new mining processes and projects happen will have some influence on this currency.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The Aurum is a very interesting concept, does combine a couple important factors for a currency being easily to trade and backed by value. Can it also be done for other metals like copper, silver, platinum and others?

As a currency there will be those comfortable to trade in it, I am sure it will do quite well. Not having enough gold for all to trade easily has been one issue with past gold currencies. As for what new mining processes and projects happen will have some influence on this currency.

This looks to me to be what has been coming for quite some time, which is a one-world currency. If currencies are backed by precious metals with a set value, that rids each country of a native coin or paper. Over time, it will replace all coin and paper currencies and would create a single world-wide currency. This has been a plan by the TPTB for quite some time, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The aurum does sound like a great concept, as long as it isn't a vehicle for people to be robbed further by the greedy banks.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I was wondering why Karen Hudes is in Japan working on this. Apparently, it is because Japan is the first country to demand access to its gold collateral account. Apparently Karen Hudes' Twitter page announced on May 20, 2014:

I am in Tokyo because Japan will be the first country to access its gold from the Global Debt Facility. The world’s citizens and taxpayers are all watching us tell the Banking Cartel where to get off. Wolfgang Struck, the Authorized Signatory on the Global Debt Facility, has included documentation showing the authenticity of this matter, which I have uploaded to these links as well. . .

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Karen Hudes said countries maintain their sovereignty under this agreement.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

Karen Hudes said countries maintain their sovereignty under this agreement.

I'm not disagreeing with what you said...

but I'd love to see any country agree to give up its sovereignty or allow it to be challenged over rejecting a currency that they don't agree to support. I'm sure countries like North Korea, Iran, Egypt... they are likely to resist this. I would be surprised if China agrees to it, because they have been rigging their currency against the dollar for years, so something like this would level the playing field for everyone, making China's currency seriously devaluated.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The point is this is not going to be a one-world currency.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If you are interested in what sort of plans the IMF has there is a free online course at edx.org . I have only just started it myself.

As for the exact details and options there has been a lot of trial and debate, but movement towards better international trade has been going on for a long time. The push towards one single global currency looks pretty weak at the moment, no one trust anyone enough to properly run such a currency.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

What exactly is the global debt facility? Where is it? Who is in charge of it? Everything I see on it seems kinda vague

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okay, so the IMF, and the World Bank were set up by the same guy, if I'm hearing that video correctly.

She claims the World Bank is all sorts of corrupt, was fired, and now is rehired, but basically they can't touch her. Yea, kinda skeptical at this point.

Now she's saying that the IMF will help to get the gold from various reserves around the world, under the authority of some trust fund that has been denied for the last 9 years.

I look at this like I would other legal matters. It matters most on your interpretation of the law, and the buddies you have in the room. The biggest prick chooses the interpretation, and it's generally all about where the most monies are flowing as to who's the biggest prick.

So how does that work out, when applied to this situation? You're going to tell the rules of the current system, who hold all the gold, to just release it, cause of a supposed authority, which the rules choose not to give any notice of? How did this trust come to be? Is it just some loon claiming to have authority, like the international trials for bush, cheney, and whatnot in the past? A fake trust, like the fake tribunals?

Guess I'm just not buying this. She also goes off about aliens inside the Vatican, in recent months. Eh, more fantastical claims, not much to back it up. What would be rather embarrassing for the Japanese government, is if they got caught up in someones delusions, and took her for her word, was willing to mess up their international agreements over this, and eventually found out she just needed to be locked away in a looney-bin.

Who knows, though? I do think the IMF is stirring for something big. I wrote my own insanity on it in a recent thread. Dunno.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

Don't take your eye off the prize.

The price of gold ultimately traces back to cost of energy. ie. crude, refined products, food.

Therefore, any agreement to hold the price of gold fixed, in paper terms, is another scam by financial parasites.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

That's true, but ultimately when you're dealing with a complex system, there's many variables involved.

When we're talking about a complex human system, these many variables have ties to human actions.

How could you create a currency which is not corruptible, when these criteria are at hand?

Looks like another revolving door, from one corruption to the next.

It's an attempt to transfer manipulation from one method, and one set of rulers, to the next.

So who stands to gain from this?

Looks like Karen is being played by people. This trust guy, for starters, and who knows who else.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Don't take your eye off the prize.

The prize, from what I can gather, is to get rid of Federal Reserve Notes and debt-based currency. It seems that this will do that, without bringing in a one-world currency and central control.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't trust her. I cannot find information on a global debt facility...plus...she calls for a Con-con, which can be quite dangerous...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Habit4ming
I cannot find information on a global debt facility...

Where did you look?

Who do you trust?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Tie Bitcoin to the value of Gold. Implement Bitcoin.

Haha I can dream.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join