It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you FOR or AGAINST the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There are many here, still, who have not yet decided, whether the NWO is a good or bad organization. There are too many sitting on the fence. I would like to tell them, that in the case of an NWO, there can be no neutrals, no fence-sitters, you are either FOR or AGAINST the NWO.

This is not because "I say so" this is because the NWO is as much as part of your reality, as it is mine. It will transform the world completely. It is inevitable. It is certain. If you feel you are taking a neutral position, then in fact, you are taking a passive FOR stance, because your inaction and indifference, allows the NWO outcome regardless. In the same way you cannot take a neutral position if you witness a murder. You are either FOR or AGAINST the murderer.

So, I ask you all, to come forth, and declare if you are FOR or AGAINST the NWO. Now how you decide this will be based on your own understanding of whether the NWO is good or bad for you.

To really see if the NWO is good or bad, just take a look at the world today, and the cold and hard facts, and ask yourself if it's heading towards good or bad, and then declare here, if you are FOR or AGAINST, with or without explanation.

Here are some COLD FACTS:

100,000+ Iraqi civilians have been killed during the current war

Dozens of Iraqi prisoners have been tortued and abused,

Civil liberities are being compromised in exchange for state security, with Patriot act(US) and civil contigencies bill(UK) which allows for arrests without warrant and prosecution without court hearings.

There have been near a dozen incidents of mass police brutality. The biggest and most shocking: WACO, Miami, Portland, Oregon, Seattle

Proposals for national ID cards and human micochips are being given the green lights.

Proposals for building concentrations camps to detain civil dissenters en masse have been given green lights. There is an already existing 800 prisoner camps in America, each can house 20,000 people.

Proposals for allowing in foreign troops to police civilians have been given the green light.

There is a federal executive order under Reagan(REX84) 11000, that can be invoked by the state under red-alert: Seizure of all civilians for work under Federal supervision. This order under sub-sections Garden plot and cable splicer, allows for mass civilian detention and total federal government take over

Two wars, back-to-back have been fought, Iraq and Afghanistan, and a third with Iran/Syria being considered.

US was directly involved in many genocides and wars in the last century, including the infamous German holocausts of WWII, which were actually based on US policies.

US has supported many dictatorships, including those of Afghanistan and Iraq, and now supports Pakistan.

There are population control directives in the government that calls for 90% reduction in global population, by any means possible A sentiment endorsed by many UN officials, and others in US administration. This directive is also headed by pro-nazi supporters.

The Bush administration has been elected twice through foul play in elections.

So those are the facts, all manifestations of the NWO. So now knowing this, do you think the NWO is good or bad, and are you FOR or AGAINST?

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Against, provided all (or even most) of what you say is true. I'd need to see some actual evidence for:

Proposals for national ID cards and human micochips are being given the green lights.

There is an already existing 800 prisoner camps in America, each can house 20,000 people.

Proposals for allowing in foreign troops to police civilians have been given the green light.

including the infamous German holocausts of WWII, which were actually based on US policies.

There are population control directives in the government that calls for 90% reduction in global population

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The ID card thing has been mentioned over here in England by the Queen and the goverment. I think, in the long run, the NWO would be a good thing. But millions of people would be killed leading upto it, so no.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ermm...sorry dude but this already exists in numerous threads, which can be found here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus this thread sums this up
(next thread has pro's and Con's in it)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-12-2004 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Things are different here in the UK...people can actually go about their daily business with no official photo ID whatsoever. In the US, you can get an ID based on a driver's licence even if you don't drive, but here unless you have a passport or one of the new photo driver's licences (a fairly recent innovation), you have no way to prove your identity. You also don't have to carry your driver's licence, or indeed any documentation at all, when driving; if you're stopped, the cops give you 7 days to produce your documents at your nearest police station.

Kinda quaint, but not such a bad way of life...unless you're trying to catch terrorists, and there's the rub...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Im Against The NWO since I have alot of FACTUAL Information about its plans.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Revolutionary
Im Against The NWO since I have alot of FACTUAL Information about its plans.

hmmm...really

please do share with us

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am, without doubt and with conviction, completely in support of the birth of the New World Order, in whatever form it takes.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
I am, without doubt and with conviction, completely in support of the birth of the New World Order, in whatever form it takes.

Well im pro "united Earth", but i hope, when the time comes, it isn't one gaint blood bath

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Well im pro "united Earth", but i hope, when the time comes, it isn't one gaint blood bath

A united earth is the future, although it seems to be a very distant future at the momment. Currently the earths cultures are too different, sadly it will proberly take WW3 to start a united earth or at least some act that threatens the earth itself (asteroid)

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
A united earth is the future, although it seems to be a very distant future at the momment. Currently the earths cultures are too different, sadly it will proberly take WW3 to start a united earth or at least some act that threatens the earth itself (asteroid)

Looks like you have been reading my NWO theory about us seeing a new world order after a major war where we have seen a numerous lost of life.

After WW2 talks about a United Europe was brought to the table and we about to see that, maybe after WW3 we will have some plans about a United Earth.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have not declared if I am FOR or AGAINST, and in case anyone is wondering, though it should be fairly obvious, I am AGAINST the NWO.

The NWO is a fascist, draconian, totaliterian oligarchy, where the elite few, are cold blooded, greedy, power-mongings, devil-worshipping, meglomaniacal, peadophilic, baby eating(literally) bastards.

On "United Earth" I want that too, and the NWO's planned WWIII will help bring that about, at the expense of billions that is. However, the NWO itself, is not designed for this.

The NWO is designed to create a one world government, run by an oligarchy of an elite few, who have absolute power, and godly status, that control and own a small global population of workers/slaves, enhanced with cybenetics and DNA manipulation, that are contained in compact micromanaged cities, and possibly linked to a hive-mind structure. In other words, the NWO is a plan to create an ant colony like working-class social structure. In other words a slave planet. In the other words the Borg.

However, a Third World War, unlike the one the NWO has planned, where the people will revolt against the NWO and even countries will rise up against it, will destroy much of the NWO, and for the first time, mankind will be free.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
However, a Third World War, unlike the one the NWO has planned, where the people will revolt against the NWO and even countries will rise up against it, will destroy much of the NWO, and for the first time, mankind will be free.

That would be a great day for our world, but to be honest, if this NWO is powerful, as what we've been told, i doubt we can fight it

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Revolutionary says:

"Im Against The NWO since I have alot of FACTUAL Information about its plans."

I sure would like to have some, as you say, FACTUAL Information, because just about everything I have read about "the NWO" is conjecture.

As a matter of fact, I may be mistaken, but I figured that the term "New World Order" was first used (at least recently) by George Bush the Elder, who talked of a new world order sort of being "the way things are going to be with the Soviet Union out of the picture and more and more countries turning to a market economy and a representative democracy."

Of course, that hasn't happened, and I doubt that our recent misadventures in Iraq are going to bring it on any faster. As a matter of fact, I'm beginning to doubt that our admittedly imperialist foreign policy is going to bring representative government and/or market economy to any countries.

But that is beside the point. I believe that the more hysterical among us have jumped on the term "New World Order" as a code for some secret international cabal that's going to unite the world under a dictatorship, kill off 90 percent of the people, and make the rest into shuffling automata, etc., etc.

The so-called "population control directives", as far as I know, are simply rubbish, at least here in the United States and throughout the rest of the Western world. Admittedly, the PRC is trying to get the birthrate down, but you don't see that here. Indeed, most of that stuff probably comes from the "Georgia Guidestones" a privately made monumeht that talks woo-woo stuff about how a world population of a holf-billion would be a great thing, but doesn't mention at all that anyone[s planning to do it!

The business about all the "secret concentration camps" is, as far as I'm concerned, just more gossip without any evidence at all. I remember once when one of the more hysterical of the posters on another site told me he had an actual map of "secret concentration camps", including three in Arizona.

I actually drove to the sites. One was a World War II relocation camp for Japanese-Americans locked up under EO 9066, and another was a World War II POW camp. In both cases they were completely deserted, with nothing but tumbleweeds, grama grass, Mormon tea, and the foundations of what were new buildings sixty years ago.

If there's any evidence of some sort of "NWO" as people define it, i'd sure like to see it.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Off_The_Street: If you want evidence for an NWO, start a seperate thread, or better yet search on the hundreds of topics on it. Or watch the news?
Then come back, and declare if you are FOR or AGAINST it.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have reviewed everything and have decided that I am an unabashed supporter of the New World Order, as well as the Easter Bunny.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Off_The_Street: If you want evidence for an NWO, start a seperate thread, or better yet search on the hundreds of topics on it. Or watch the news?
Then come back, and declare if you are FOR or AGAINST it.

Indigo_Child is right.
You want evidence, do what i did, go look for it

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Infinite says:

"Indigo_Child is right. You want evidence, do what i did, go look for it."

Translation: I am not going to provide you with evidence, because I don't have any. either.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Infinite says:

"Indigo_Child is right. You want evidence, do what i did, go look for it."

Translation: I am not going to provide you with evidence, because I don't have any. either.

Did i say i had evidence?? i said i went looking for it, not that i found it. For all you know i could be A) sitting on a huge pill of evidence or B) still looking for evidence.

Next time, read what i say

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR.

although, I support my own 'version' of the NWO. this is not the thread to talk about it, ill do that at a later time.

at any rate, i cast my vote as: FOR

when this thread eventually dies out, itd be nice to see someone collect all the votes and make a talley, an unnofficial poll.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join