It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beams of light above the US Capitol. Interesting Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Not sure about the aliens lol but the rest of this footage is pretty interesting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Screenshot -

s4.postimg.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Chance somebody lit some fireworks? It is that time of year.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Well the pattern of flashing lights in the windows could be fireworks but I'm surprised there is no showing around dome, not even a neon spark and it is a
Rather consistent line for a firework, could it be the kamehameya? Lol

Wtf....that three aliens part is odd....weird
edit on 7-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The video is uploaded by UFOvni2012 who judging by the alien head logo are part of WTFflow a well know hoax channel.

Here's a debunk of one of their videos where they use one of Billy Meier's UFOs ... sloppy

www.dailymotion.com...
The video is still on their channel and was uploaded three weeks ago.

edit on 7-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Looks very cgi, and that channel is a well known hoax channel... Why do they show such hoax videos ? Well look at the amount of views, and the account is monetized, so that channel is raking in a S***load of cash ...

it's a good job gullible people relay these videos on ATS and co, they give em the free publicity .... BRAVO ...

And that definitely will not make the hoaxes disappear, Au Contraire !

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeSbO

Looks like CGI to me as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Live stream capture or some guy filming the Capitol Building?

A fixed camera wouldn't move around so much would it?

It even looks like who ever is holding the camera walks at the beginning of the footage.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

You can always tell CGI because they never get the framerate of the added animation right relative to the overall framerate of the video, it's easily noticable, 9 times out of 10 the video will be recorded in 25 fps or 30 fps and they add a 60fps (or more) animation layer to the video. And it's even more noticable if you watching on a 100 - 120 or 144hz screen...
The human eye can easily notice these kind of discrepancies (so yu don't need a trained eye), your brain tells you that there is something that is not right, even some blockbuster films do it wrong...
edit on 7-7-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thanks for pointing out the hoax trend with this YT channel. I went to their main page and the first video is a MERMAID on a rock. I really despise hoaxers.

Almost a great find, Op! This is a great place to clear things up!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

It's been a trend for quite a bit now. Monetizing youtube was a good and bad idea.

Good idea because you have some really good quality professional content (coz it really is worth doing, it's a job, and a pretty lucrative one aswell). Yes youtube IMO is becoming the new TV.

Bad idea coz you get tons of misleading BS on there, it's easy legal money.

And don't think that the channel has more credibility if it not monetized, because in order to efficiently gain money out of YT vids, it's better to have a solid subscriber base, so you need videos to attract people before becoming a YT partner.

Sorry for the big off-topic but I find that it is important to know, when looking for the truth

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Holy crap. Those dudes walking around in there, slinking around... then the ball head of the beam. This might be one of the coolest videos I've seen here if it's real.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
After reading the judgement of fellow ATS members, I will not view the video. If it is real then there will be more talk of it and I will hear about it elsewhere but I will not contribute to the bank accounts of likely hoaxers. I would of course have to see it for myself and review the evidence supporting the idea that this is a hoax channel, but if to do so will assist in further hoaxing, I will trust you guys for now and like I said, if it is real then something this important will pop up again in many places and I wouldn't be ssurprised if there were another ATS thread explaining why it is not a hoax. It's not easy to do but I will stem my curiosity, by finding something else on ats to satisfy it in another way.

top topics

join