It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian & Australian Prime Ministers Deliver Exact Same Speech (Word For Word) About Iraq & Terrori

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Loss of innocence is a bitter pill.....
I am beginning to view ALL world leaders as being on the same master plan, leading us down a dark path to .........

I used to scoff at the idea of Satanism.
But now Im coming to believe that thats exactly where we are heading.

Loss of innocence is indeed a bitter pill, but its a pill that must be swallowed to be able to move on into some of the darker realities of "society". To defeat an enemy you need to first know who the enemy is, and then find their weaknesses.

Ignorance isnt bliss, its victimhood.

Ignorance it what allows the elite to push forward with their Luciferian agenda without reproach.
And its pushing forward in such a blatantly overt manner these days its frankly terrifying.
edit on 20147America/Chicago07pm7pmTue, 08 Jul 2014 14:04:01 -05000714 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
How many times do I have to repeat this ! :

99.99% of all so called "conspiracies", "mysteries", "secrets" etc have their origins in plain old ordinary boring human behaviour, namely cock-up, cover-up, ass covering: Here we have LAZINESS (ie cock-up in getting found out) by a researcher who can't be arsed doing his job and plagerised another speech.

DUH DUH DUH, wake up folks ordinary boring human behaviour is the cause YET AGAIN just like the BBC reporter on 911 unless you really really believe the US president informed the BBC (news agency of a foreign country) of its ultra secret government intentions!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
All it shows is a united front against those who endanger western values... And that our governments are close and inter grated against those who plot to destroy it... Sorry, but Cry me a big river x

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Okay I had a thought.

What if the two of them did it on purpose. Sort of to show their respective countries that, yes indeed, there is a puppet master, but they can't do anything about it without great repercussions. Sort of to let the masses know, without actually saying anything, that the world's governments are being forced to follow the "Great Party" line?

Or perhaps I haven't had enough coffee..

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: juniperberry

I think the Queen ordered they read the same speech.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Riddle me this...... Why the hell can no politician these days write speeches of their own? Are they really that stupid? Do they have a teleprompter in front of them when they make a phone call too?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just throwing this in there, Harper was leader of the opposition when he read the speech, so no, he wasn't a Prime Minister at the time which kinda shoots holes in the conspiracy angle, sorry, just saying.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Or, that's how they covered it up when it was first exposed.

Or.....6 years after it was exposed, which was itself 5 years after the deed, someone on ATS thinks this is suspicious that one speech was plagiarized and it is firm evidence of illuminati Bilderberg reptilian elites ruling the world.

Yeah.....nah!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well there you go.

Two leaders from different countries, on opposite sides of the Earth, taking orders from the same entity. Same entity apparently controls many countries around the world.

---

Really great find!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

It's so ludicrous, one has to wonder why anyone here would suggest that (it could be plagiarism).

It's hard to believe anyone could be so stupid.

star for your reply. I was going to reply the same thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
NWO

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

The Bilderberg Illuminati Elite do rule the world, who said anything about reptilians?
Just been through the whole thread and couldnt find what you are talking about.
The Crown is the biggest land owner in the world and the Rothschilds hold half the worlds wealth.

Just like you seem to argue that because contrails arent TPTB releasing chemicals into the atmosphere that they are not releasing killer chemicals into the air at all. When TPTB have admitted themselves on a few occasions that they very much have and plan to do more in the future.

Back to the topic, if anyone thinks two speech writers on different sides of the earth would write exactly the same speech, then they are an idiot. Sorry, but I truly believe that.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
The Bilderberg Illuminati Elite do rule the world, who said anything about reptilians?

Me.

and it was a lampooning of the whole thing...sorry if went over your head!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Both countries are part of the Dominion... the speech was written by the same person(s) and to be delivered by the leaders of the Dominion. People still tend to forget that although the Commonwealth and the British empire are technically out of 'complete' power, each citizen pledges their allegiance to the Queen, even the elected leaders of that country, so if in some strange situation something happens, where not even the military can control that country, the royal family is sort of a 'last stand' for a government.

This is old news to me. And to be honest, I don't see any problem with it. The same speech was most likely made in England as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yes true being in Australia one of the major commonwealth nations Australia this is an accurate description.
Queen is also the symbolic head of Anglo Freemasonry. A large number of civil servants and politicians are also masons or other secret groups.
Head of Anglo Freemasonry is what she really represents and why she and windsors are so important most profane citizen cant get their heads around it! Because most pple underestimate how much power secret societies exert.

edit on 10-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There Are No Coincidences.

John Howard the Australian Prime Minister in this thread 'just' happened to be in America on 9/11. Coincidence?
Winston Churchill 'just' happened to be in America when the stock market crashed. Coincidence?

I could go on but whats the point, in our present culture based on the want of control you cant reach a position of power to effect real change without first being corrupted and compelled to compromise your reasonable morals.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Some things deserve lampooning, other things dont.
Belittling a valid argument with nonsense is counter productive to EVERYTHING and just makes yourself look like the fool.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Considering that Australia and Canada are both Commonwealth Realms (albeit, now independent nations), I don't think it would be unreasonable for them to have gotten together and decided to give a united and concerted response on this issue.

I'm don't know why some people see this as a conspiracy or plagiarism. It is simply two countries (bound by a common colonial history and a common figurehead Queen) that wanted to show a united front -- hence they purposefully presented the same rhetorical response.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Canada is independent like balls are to chains
we are in lockstep mode
hIEL hARPER

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
As I said earlier in this thread, Stephen Harper was leader of the opposition party when he gave this speech, he was not the Prime Minister of Canada, John Cretien was (spelling?), not trying to burst anyone's bubble but isn't this thread about 2 prime ministers with the same speech?, yeah it was reported at the time and the speech writer was let go from the conservative party, so I don't see any nwo, or Bilderberg or conspiracy for that matter, just someone who screwed up at their job and got canned for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join