It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian & Australian Prime Ministers Deliver Exact Same Speech (Word For Word) About Iraq & Terrori

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just a small post...

How many still believe that TPTB never had anything to do with our current state of terror? That thing that we know nothing of but are looking over our shoulders for?

I am ashamed to include my own Nation (CANADA) in this mix but in order to spread the truth we must be willing to accept the ugly.

Many here know me as a truth digger of US crimes against humanity, US hypocrisy and US World stage aggression...but what about my own Country?

Well, here it is and I am ashamed to not only have willfully ignored our guilt but also to have actually believed we are better. FACT...We are not better and are actually complicit in World Crimes.

As a TRUE Canadian...

Peace

OFF TOPIC...

Just for fun:

edit on 6-7-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Loss of innocence is a bitter pill.....
I am beginning to view ALL world leaders as being on the same master plan, leading us down a dark path to .........

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

So true. Canadians are good people but are definitely not better than other people. As long as we are still attached to that woman calling herself [Queen], we will certainly play our part in the globaal chess game. Pawns.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There are two possibilities here.

The first is that the speech was scripted by whomever and given to both.

The second is that the speech was written as per normal by a speechwriter for Howard in Australia and then Harper or his speechwriter stole the speech because it was so good.

It is more likely it was the second.

I think this has been discussed here previously.

P

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open for something like this the next time they argue for war. What a quiff Harper is.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
World leaders talk to other world leaders, it is their job. They must have agreed on a response. You uncovered nothing nefarious, it shows cooperation when facing global jihad.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Theres a third possibility both are Masons and Bilderberg darlings.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
you aren't supposed to be catching this stuff, I bet shared speeches happen many times. Who would think that people from that far away would hear both speeches.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Plagiarism by a speech writer it seems:

A staff member resigned and apologized Tuesday for writing a speech read by Stephen Harper in 2003 as leader of the Opposition that plagiarized from an address days earlier by then Australian prime minister John Howard.

"Pressed for time, I was overzealous in copying segments of another world leader’s speech," Owen Lippert says in a news release sent out by the Conservative camp on Tuesday afternoon.

"Neither my superiors in the Office of the Leader of the Opposition nor the leader of the Opposition was aware that I had done so."

source of exerpt
BBC News article about same

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: pheonix358

Theres a third possibility both are Masons and Bilderberg darlings.

And a fourth possibility both are from the planet Flargo and share the same speech organs. I mean, you never know, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh wow!
Imagine that these prime arseholes work for the same evil bankers and you would be right on the money....

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Doesnt Canada still heavily persecute its native population?

Come on now, Canadas hands are just as dirty as the next nations, save the polite facade for someone else, mate.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow, someone should investigate a little further and check out this thread for plagiarism too!

Circa 2008

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: November5

You hit it on the head with the british royalty - can't imagine you would want any of them either. I would love a referendum on whether they stay or go. I know my family's vote and a lot of other people's votes would be to GO! and take your rotten protective politics with you.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

You hit it on the head. We all regard ourselves as from individual countries - but the world has changed without some noticing that the Western leaders all call from the same song-sheet.

We also know the financial world situation needs some form of stimulation and war is their usual choice and you can bet your life the bankers are squeeling for it and probably pushing all sorts of impending financial disaster if we don't. These guys don't actually do the fighting and live in ivory towers so it naturally only earns them money out of others blood.

But I do think that the world publics have wised up and are not for war as was demonstrated when cameron tried to take the british into some ME bother and his parliament wouldn 't agree to his bleat. We have the scandal of Bush and Blair still firmly in people's minds plus the cost of it against the austerity measurers isn't a political plus to people about incurring more debt on top of their current financial misery.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

A staff member resigned and apologized Tuesday for writing a speech read by Stephen Harper in 2003 as leader of the Opposition that plagiarized from an address days earlier by then Australian prime minister John Howard.

"Pressed for time, I was overzealous in copying segments of another world leader’s speech," Owen Lippert says in a news release sent out by the Conservative camp on Tuesday afternoon.

"Neither my superiors in the Office of the Leader of the Opposition nor the leader of the Opposition was aware that I had done so."

source of exerpt
BBC News article about same

this oversight (speech writer plagerists) shows that there is still freedom, that not all people or speeches are screened and vetted by a '1984' censor board.

Or perhaps this was a phony confession by a true loyalist in the NWO hierarchy, knowing full well his talents will be used elsewhere in the NWO system... the prolific 'Think-Tanks need speech writers too

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For those making the claim that it was either a good speech and the other "stole it" or they "agreed on a response", that's just plain ludicrous. It's even more ludicrous to expect anyone to believe that. It was clearly written by one person and the minions were ordered to deliver it. What self-respecting leader would simply utter the same words as another unless compelled to do so? JMO and I'm sure it's that for others as well.

The people are waking up. Slowly. But they are indeed starting to pay attention, and see the deceit that is before them.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

What self-respecting leader would simply utter the same words as another unless compelled to do so?

There's you're ludicrous statement.

I think it is pretty common knowledge that the US President has speechwriters, not to mention the other hundreds of US politicians.

The president of the university I work for has never once written his own speech.

Why is it so far-fetched that a speech is reused? When the same portrayed idea is attempted, what is the harm?

For all we know, the original speech was lost and some quick thinker came through with content for the official.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Or, that's how they covered it up when it was first exposed.
You don't think they could do that? A "staff member" resigned. Did they? Even if one actually did resign, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to have a "staff member" resign to cover for the higher ups. He / she would just get a job elsewhere.

So... a professional speech writer who is writing for the prime minister needs to plagiarize?? LOL that's ridiculous. I could write some decent speech text on short notice, and I'm not even a professional. If you make it to writing speeches for a prime minister you don't need to plagiarize. That's absurd.
edit on 7-7-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Or, that's how they covered it up when it was first exposed.
You don't think they could do that? A "staff member" resigned. Did they? Even if one actually did resign, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to have a "staff member" resign to cover for the higher ups. He / she would just get a job elsewhere.

So... a professional speech writer who is writing for the prime minister needs to plagiarize?? LOL that's ridiculous. I could write some decent speech text on short notice, and I'm not even a professional. If you make it to writing speeches for a prime minister you don't need to plagiarize. That's absurd.

They got caught so this is how they get away with it.

The masses will believe anything they say because the alternative is just too crazy...right?

Yup...just top level speech writers on the Global stage plagiarizing...ok then.

You nailed it.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join