It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Documentary on torture of Palestinian children (viewer discretion advised)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

“There was a big machine with electrical wires on it connected to the electricity,” Zamara said. “He would throw me on the ground and hit me... He also had a whip with a hose, which he hit me with... He said, ‘Either confess or we’ll beat you up and bring your parents, beat them up and break their bones’.” After signing a confession written in Hebrew, which he did not understand, Zamara later found out that many additional crimes had been added.
Fifteen-year-old Fahti Mahfouz explained what happened when he refused to confess. He was kept in prison for 82 days and tortured. Mahfouz said that the lead interrogator “sent me to a room that had a cross in it and hung me on it. I was standing on the tips of my toes and all my weight was on the handcuffs and my toes ... and he kept hitting me.” When he was taken down five hours later, “white foam started coming out of my mouth. Two men came and took me to first aid. Then my chest was cramped. I couldn’t breathe. He took me in and asked me, ‘Where’s the pain?’ Then he’d press on it and hit it.”

A UNICEF report from March 2013 estimated that for each year over the past decade, approximately 700 youth aged 12–17 have been arrested, interrogated and detained—an average of two per day. After being forced into confessions, they are hauled before military courts, and sentenced in “hearings” as short as 60 seconds. “Four Corners” revealed that the courts have a conviction rate of 99.74 percent—that is, they simply rubberstamp the charges.

From.... www.wsws.org...

edit on 6 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
They make me ashamed of myself for being of distant relation

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Seeing how the video is 45 min long it would help for those with limited bandwidth if the op gave a short summary of what happens in the video. But then again it is the Israelis and the kids from Palestine it doesn't take much imagination as to what happens in the video. Israel has been charged by various organizations over the years because of how they treat these kids and nothing has changed. The really sad thing is there are people that will say it's the kids fault and Israel is only "defending" themselves.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Bandwidth limitations still exist?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Done.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth

Bandwidth limitations still exist?

Yup some people are still on dialup.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No way, woah

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth

Right haha? I honestly did not think ATS would even load on dial up...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Not shocked by the video, it is just a review on terrorism 101.
And people think me crazy for hating the terrorist israelis...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Horrible what's going on over there. S&F

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Kinda reminds me of the terrorism that was rained down onto the Jews by Nazis.

Very sad stuff.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008 Yes, you would think that the Jews would have learnt compassion from the horrors they have faced but I believe that the Jews are controlled by a Zionist regime that is no better than the apartheid regime that troubled South Africa. Regardless of race and religion, children should never be harmed.

Added Note... There are many Jews in Israel trying to end the genocide of the Palestinian people.

edit on 6 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Is this why Journalist around the world are being Silenced ?????
One star , mekes us feel ashamed for being members of the so called 'Homo Sapiens' species,

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In what region of the world, or history for that matter, are ethnic groups not fighting in this way? Besides, this is what God wants to happen. The Jewish woman in the video says so. No matter what atrocities may befall the Palestinians, it is all fully sanctioned by Almighty God, and when that's the case, common sense is no longer needed.

top topics

join