It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Rare Birds Cry Now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I would also like to say of what time the end comes i do not know that is his alone to both know and cause however laws have been broken in this dimension and draws nearer to this timeframe because of it...

but know that if it does not come while you are alive on this earth it will be only as the final blink of your eyes before you are caught up in the whirlwind and quickend to the end of "these" days then pass into judgement into the day of forever for better or worse...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

So just a load of christian end of times BS?.
Sorry not gonna happen unless some nut in power wants to prove his club right.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

No sorry monkeyboy i wonder if its possible that you chose your name so well and represent neanderthal and the rest of azazels creation from the land of nod your line may be your strand bears the mark of cain atleast you have an excuse for being faithless as you recieve your locutions from the dark side...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So I understand. Why tell the blind deaf and dumb. The just belittle u. When we know ur right. Its lonely huh? I have asended...... reply to: 5StarOracle

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yall said the same. Thing. Now is present. Wake. Yall at the brink of everlastinSg life but ur emotional pride hurts u... reply to: 5StarOracle

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I recognize a dempn by his spirit. Yes u are an agent place to extinguish light. Ur soul is forfeit and u have no place in wisdom

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I recognize a demon by his spirit. Yes u are an agent place to extinguish light. Ur soul is forfeit and u have no place in wisdom

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They are argon. U need only talk to me. We are alike. U can shut them up anytime. They are pets because they choose to be first. They are the veil. Tryna blind u.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join