It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ court documents in Benghazi suspect case put video narrative to rest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well the DOJ (the government) has filed papers in court against that guy Ahmed Abu Khatallah who is suspected of somehow being involved in the Benghazi attack of 9/11/2012.

He was the one who was harping about the famous "VIDEO" that was initially blamed big time by the whole Obama Administration as the "cause" of the Benghazi attack.

But the court papers make no reference to the "VIDEO" ?????

Hmmm.

This Ahmed Abu Khatallah is either an agent or the biggest moron in the world.

Maybe the article is biased but can somebody fine the "VIDEO" ?

Unless they bring it up later.....

Court documents filed by the U.S. Justice Department in the criminal case against Benghazi attack suspect Ahmed Abu Khatallah provide unprecedented details about the evolution of the assault and further shatter the Obama administration's initial claim that it sprouted from protests over an anti-Islam film.

The narrative that the video played a role continues to live on, with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton saying recently that some of the attackers may indeed have been influenced by the online video.

But the Justice Department's court filings make clear that at least those spearheading the attack were part of a "conspiracy," one that involved several members of the Ansar al-Sharia "Islamic extremist militia."

DOJ court documents in Benghazi suspect case put video narrative to rest

the "papers".....
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. Ahmed Abu Khatallah, also known as Ahmed Mukatallah

I know I know. What difference does it make.

I think this case is just a Red Herring to throw people off for the elections and to make people think the government officials involved are innocent and being picked on.

If Khatallah is an agent, he's probably not the guy in jail. Actors, look-alikes. etc.

The Congressional Special Investigation will yield more than this charade.

edit on Jul-05-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sorry Xuenchen, everyone knows it was the video that inflamed the Muslims to kill our people. The great leader has specifically said so and you are a heretic to post otherwise.

The DHS will be around shortly to pick you up. As the great Hilary has said
"What difference does it make!"

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago Not just a heretic but a racist too...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

I know I know.

I have a conference call with Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret in the morning.

They just sent me an urgent email.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Bassago

I know I know.

I have a conference call with Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret in the morning.

They just sent me an urgent email.

At lest you're not being seen by Janet Napolitano she Liked to Play Ruff with her Boy Toys

edit on 6-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What difference does it make.

I still can't figure it out either. Still talking about it because...why? I'm glad we caught one of the bad guys, I hope we catch more. Is there something else we should be doing? Enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I still can't figure it out either. Still talking about it because...why? I'm glad we caught one of the bad guys, I hope we catch more. Is there something else we should be doing? Enlighten me.

Congress is investigating.

new topics

top topics

join