It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert a Declaration of Civil War Has Been Declared July 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
In my YT subscribed channels for "oldmarine1" I saw this response to the David E. Robinson recent memo to the Joint Chiefs of Staff to basically "stand-down" and join the Grand Army of the Republic of Maine.

Thanks to ATS member antoinemarionette who first alerted us yesterday to this letter, his nice thread found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am using different sources for the same topic.

Direct YT link in case you want to read comments:
Direct link

The YT channel "justinwoolee" mentions Obama could declare Martial Law anytime now in response. With the holiday weekend occurring, people are very slow to become aware by Militias, Common Law supporters.

This letter author is an accomplished writer/patriot, here is his book offerings on Amazon (notice the great reviews are consistant for each book.)
David E. Robinson Amazon Channel

Additional sources/comments:
Justin Woolee on Wordpress
Maine Republic Email
David E. Robinson on Scrib

edit on 5-7-2014 by Granite because: added direct YT link

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I don't know..."join the Grand Army of the Republic of Maine" ?????

Maine's a little far away for me to drive--- any way we could have this war a little closer--- like in Texas Maybe...Arizona would be even better for me as I'd get to drive back home after the battles--- but man, I don't think I can do Mane... plus helping out Yankee blue bloods... How bout we meet half way and have our little war over in Branson MO.

I suggest you look up the word hyperbole
because that's all this announcement is hyperbole and a half

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What about this makes it a "Red Alert" ?

Sure martial law could be declared, aliens could also attack and I could ride my bike to Europe this summer to see Emperor play. They are all about as likely so do they all get red alerts also?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
LOL

Just a few mad sub IQ 100 extremists (likely scruffy weird beards ) spouting of this nonsense again.

It will fizzle. Hell even fizzle to big a word.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
What about this makes it a "Red Alert" ?

Sure martial law could be declared, aliens could also attack and I could ride my bike to Europe this summer to see Emperor play. They are all about as likely so do they all get red alerts also?

Militia Talk.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Thanks to ATS member antoinemarionette who first alerted us yesterday to this letter, his nice thread found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am using different sources for the same topic.

Please continue the conversation at the original source.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

top topics

join