It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oahu - Shaped like a native Hawaiian Seahorse -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oahu shaped like a Seahorse? By accident or by design, the bumps, ridges, and craters, absolutely match a living Hawaiian seahorse. I found an interesting website, thought everyone might enjoy. www.oahumu.wordpress.com

Some ancient texts say that the Hawaiian Islands were a part of Mu or Lemurian. The island of Oahu looks so much like a seahorse, that it makes you wonder if it was "created" like that, or if it is a fluke of nature. The similarities are really amazing. I used a piece of wax paper and traced over the ridges, craters, etc of the yellow seahorse on the site, and it really is a "match". There is even an underwater ridge where the tail should be.

edit on 4-7-2014 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Links to your research images?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I cant seem to figure out how. I have used the box with arrow above, but nothing happens. I have a win 8 computer???

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here's a link.

Oahu – Seahorse Island

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronon

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Oahu shaped like a Seahorse? By accident or by design, the bumps, ridges, and craters, absolutely match a living Hawaiian seahorse. I found an interesting website, thought everyone might enjoy. www.oahumu.wordpress.com

Well to me it doesn't look like a seahorse at all....however

Some ancient texts say that the Hawaiian Islands were a part of Mu or Lemurian.

What ancient texts were these please? The word Lemurian was created in 1864 so I would be a bit skeptical of it appearing in an ancient text and Mu came from Le Plongeon who derived it from Charles de Bourbourg who in 1864 (yep same year) mistranslated what was then called the Troano Codex* using the de Landa alphabet and came up with that word.

*Now called the Madrid Codex

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't know of any symbology of the seahorse with Hawaiian legends. Maui "The Hawaiian Superman", "fished" or hooked all the islands in the chain, including Oahu. Maybe you want to look into the connection Maui might have with fishes. There is no connection with Hanauma Bay and a mouth or Tiki or Tiki mouth. The prominent cliffs extending into the ocean are lizards or in Hawaiian mo'o, if you go to Hanauma Bay you can clearly see the mo'o heads. Hawaiian legend states the mo'o are there to protect the bay and the people.
I also have some serious concerns regarding this website, www.sacred-texts.com... I have not read all of the information regarding Hawaiian myths and legends but from what I have skimmed through there is incorrect information.

Source: Hawaiian legends told to me passed on throughout generations

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I didn't notice where the blog states that the sea horse was a part of Hawaiian myths. I think it is just showing similarities to a sea horse.

I looked closely at the island upside down on google earth, and it looks like a sea horse to me. Sorry you cant see it.

I also think the blog was showing the similarities between some Hawaiian Gods and the top area where Hanauma Bay is located. But, the author admits they don't know, they are just sharing their discovery. And, if there is any truth to it, then it would be a major discovery. In my opinion. Which isn't really worth much.

I don't know about Hawaiian Myths, but I thought it was very interesting when I realized the craters and ridges also match a sea horse. I showed the site to several friends, and put the paper I had traced over the island, and they were also amazed by how much it matched. Everyone I showed it to, did see the sea horse. I shared it on Facebook, and even facebook friends who explored the site, also saw the sea horse.

Does anyone else see it?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Does anyone else see it?

Hardly a match.

I see what you're saying, though.

So, note the differences in the "snout" and, where's the tail?

I.e., it doesn't "absolutely match."

Harte

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.wired.com...

wow, I love it.

top topics

join