It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamie Dimon diagnosed with cancer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
now i,ve had cancer myself and came through it and always said i would never wish it on anyone so i,m wondering who this guy is that everyone is wishing he dies?can someone explain.

its cool i,ve looked him up,seriously are people that evil that cause some guy whos a ceo and is always going to be fall guy for everything
want him to die from an evil disease?i hate every politician in britain but i would never hate them enough to have them go through what i went through,people really should think closely about what they say.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
who?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Agree.

And even if someone has done something legally wrong, like murder, the justice system is plenty able to lock away people. I might understand hatred towards another if they directly harmed you or a loved one. Evenso, it can't be healthy to feed hate, whether it's deserved or not.

There're people who irritate me, but I don't hate them. When I try to think of the "hate" people have for someoen else who does wrong to them or someon they love, I always see Tom Cruise in Minority Report when he has the suspected person at gun point who he thinks killed his child. I'm not trying to make a point about him being wrong about the man, but that his emotion was as real as it could ever be no matter the situation. It also makes me think about the first scenes when the husband is about to murder his wife because of her engaging in sexual relations with another.

I never ever ever wish these kinds of things to happen. My wish, if it could ever be granted, is they would only happen in fiction, not real life. Like you say, there's already enough hate and suffering. I wish it'd stop.
edit on 2-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
who?

He's the CEO and President of JPMorgan Chase.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

And even if someone has done something legally wrong, like murder, the justice system is plenty able to lock away people.

This man has cost people their homes, their life-savings, and many, their very LIVES - are you unaware of how many suicides have occurred since 2008? Mostly among the middle-aged crowd who, having lost everything at the hands of these corporate gangster loan sharking liars, realized their entire lives were now in shambles because of runaway corporate greed, LIES, FRAUD, CORRUPTION, and knowingly selling bad debt. They're the ones that keep the rest of us enslaved.

I won't apologize for my feelings about this man - he DID plenty of things legally WRONG - and could easily be considered a murderer as well. But the law won't touch him. I have a personal history with Chase Bank - my financial life WAS ruined by the predatory practices of this individual's "policies" - and it was NOT because I took out a loan I couldn't afford.

I was qualified, and have never missed a payment -

anyway, it's curable, but it will be plenty uncomfortable for him.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541 Can't argue with that, lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join