It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamie Dimon diagnosed with cancer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

He made the announcement just before he was about to leave on a previously scheduled trip to five European countries, said spokesman Joe Evangelisti. That trip is now canceled.
"I feel very good now and will let all of you know if my health situation changes," Dimon wrote.

Yeah, I bet he feels "very good now".

It's "curable." But antisocial psychopathic greed is not.

I have to admit my first reaction when my husband showed me the headline was:
"Awesome!"

If you look at some of the comments (many, MANY have been deleted), you'll see how the public is responding.
This man has ruined the lives of so many people it's of Biblical proportion.
Sorry, but I don't have a "caring" cell in my body for this blight.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

He made the announcement just before he was about to leave on a previously scheduled trip to five European countries, said spokesman Joe Evangelisti. That trip is now canceled.
"I feel very good now and will let all of you know if my health situation changes," Dimon wrote.

Yeah, I bet he feels "very good now".

It's "curable." But antisocial psychopathic greed is not.

I have to admit my first reaction when my husband showed me the headline was:
"Awesome!"

If you look at some of the comments (many, MANY have been deleted), you'll see how the public is responding.
This man has ruined the lives of so many people it's of Biblical proportion.
Sorry, but I don't have a "caring" cell in my body for this blight.

It was caused by the smell of ink they use to print money. I am surprised he didn't have it much earlier.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

…he has been diagnosed with a curable throat cancer…

(crossing fingers)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

(crossing fingers)

Toward what outcome?

This guy makes me throw up in my mouth every time I see his face, his name, or anything to do with him. Good riddance, and quickly and painfully, please.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The article says he will keep working while in treatment. I dunno ... from what I hear the chemo for throat cancer is extremely intense. I don't know how he'll keep working. That may be a premature statement on his part.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I had a melanoma a few years ago. It was "cured" by excision: cutting away the entire patch of skin surrounding it (about the size of a pickle)....

There are several things I would like to "excise" from this scum....

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Toward what outcome?

He don't know me too well, do he?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

In a memo to the bank's employees and shareholders on Tuesday, Dimon, 58, said the cancer was caught at an early stage and is confined to the original site and the adjacent lymph nodes on the right side of his neck.

In the lymph nodes already.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He don't know me too well, do he?

Well, I think I know a little bit about you -
and I'm wagering that you're crossing your fingers for the 10%-die outcome.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The cancer was discovered after Dimon, who was not feeling well about two weeks ago, went to see doctors, a person familiar with the matter said. Dimon spent last week in intensive tests and visiting multiple doctors, the person said. Dimon was never a smoker.

The company has a short, medium and long-term succession plan in place, the source added.

The news of Dimon's ailment is an unexpected blow for JPMorgan.

Dimon, who has been chief executive of the bank for the past eight years, was credited with steering the company successfully through the financial crisis. In recent years, however, the bank has run into headwinds that have taken off some of its sheen. In 2012, the bank lost $6.2 billion from risky derivatives bets that came to be known as the "London Whale" trades. And late last year, it agreed to a $13 billion settlement with the U.S. government to settle charges that it overstated the quality of mortgages it was selling to investors in the run-up to the financial crisis. The bank's massive London Whale loss prompted shareholders last year to push Dimon to give up the chairman's role, which he also holds. But shareholders backed off when Dimon's allies suggested at the time he might leave the company if he lost one of the titles.

Shareholders. The "okay-then-yes men".
Gha.
(this is clipped from the reuters source linked above)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Although I want to say good, I'm not going to because I think he will get what's coming to him in the afterlife. I don't really believe in religion, or heaven or hell, but I think there's something and this scum should get boiled in hot excrement there for eternity.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I imagine the huge cost of health care isn't a problem for him although I bet he would have a problem letting go of some greed in order to help less wealthy to have decent care.
edit on 7/2/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Despite a dubious professional track record, I would never wish ill upon a fellow human being. There is already more than enough hate and anger in this world. May the blessings be.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Dislike Jamie Dimon but would not wish cancer on anyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just so you know a little about me…

I am well aware of who he is and what he has done. I am not like him though. Wishing slow agonizing death on the worlds criminals makes me no better than they.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
something else went through my mind when I read this news and that was I have always wondered if the really rich and their puppets do actually have the cure for cancer and its kept away from those they wish to disappear after they have exploited the life out of us? We will see won't we.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Just another pawn.
If the man is in the public eye, he is low hanging fruit.
Nothing will change and the man got a good full life.
I see no win here.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is a stunning metaphor, but I doubt that he gets it. Wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but he can certainly afford the best treatment, no?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
HPV caused, most likely. There are many jokes I could post here, none of which are T&C compliant, so unlike Dimon I will hold my tongue.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NazcaP
This is a stunning metaphor, but I doubt that he gets it. Wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but he can certainly afford the best treatment, no?

I hear the best treatment can only be obtained fully in Washington and Colorado.
Some other states with permit only.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join