It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian teenager found dead in suspected revenge attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
People never learn...

We don't know who kidnapped and murdered this teenager, but Israeli authorities suggest that it may very well be a revenge attack, following the recent murders of three Israeli teenagers. This would seem to suggest that an Israeli was behind the recent murder, but i will be casting no assertions here today. The individual in question was kidnapped while hitchhiking in a predominantly Palestinian neighbourhood of East Jerusalem.

Whoever committed this act is obviously heartless and feels no sympathy for the victim or his family. I will say further that i have no idea how anyone who is suffering or angered by an action, could go and force others into the same suffering. Disgusting.

Source:

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 2-7-2014 by daaskapital because: source

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The old saying of an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind is a sad fact that a lot of folks ignore.

I agree with you and can not understand it myself. It feels like there are massive powder kegs sitting in key points throughout the globe just waiting to go off. I don't like the feeling of it at all.

I'm not sure there is anyway to stop this particular keg from blowing sky high pretty soon. Everyone loses when it comes to that, but it seems like they are hell bent on learning it first hand.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Disgusting is the only sentiment I can put together for this story, as well as for the original murder of the three Israeli children, and all of those on both sides slaughtered in this man made conflict.

The following is the statistical data for child fatalities since the year 2000. It makes for some very grim reading.

Source: United Nations

I will let people ponder the statistics for what they are, disgusting.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So does this mean Israel deserves to be carpet bombed now?

Or is that only what happens to Gaza?

a reply to: myselfaswell

Yes, a very interesting graph indeed.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
LET THE ETHNIC CLEANSING BEGIN>>>>!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Israelis murder Palestinians all the time, so why is this one a shock?
It's probably about to get worse than it already is there. If Israel's willing to bomb a country of a murder then you can just imagine what they're cooking up.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This gets more tragic by the day...

What's the odds on a few Psycotic Hitchhiker Serial Killers taking advantage of both sides?!?!?

RIP fella!!!

Peace Israel, Peace Palestine!!!

Peace Daas!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I just found out this boys family attends the same masjid (mosque) as i do.
I'll be going for Friday prayer , I'll post any new information I find out .

Humbly

LSH

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
An update to this horrific murder. Just when I thought it couldn't get more nauseating to read about this being done to a random kid

Autopsy Suggests Palestinian Boy Was Burned Alive, Official Says

An autopsy of the Palestinian teenager who was snatched from an East Jerusalem street and slain this week found soot in his lungs that suggests he was burned alive, according to a senior Palestinian official briefed on the preliminary results.

“It was obvious through autopsy that there was black smoke on the breathing airways, windpipes and in the two lungs,” the prosecutor’s site said. “This is proof of inhalation of this material during the torch, while he was alive.”

And his cousin is being held as well. The cousin is from my area, so obviously, it's pretty big local news around here at least in the gossip sense. Most people are horrified all around for this poor family, this is a lot of heavy stuff to deal with.

Human rights groups have also lashed out at the police for what they said was a brutal beating by undercover officers of Tarq Khdeir, 15, an American-born cousin of Muhammad who was spending his summer vacation in Jerusalem. They circulated a video of the beating and pictures of Tariq’s badly bruised and swollen face, and complained that he was being held by the police without charge.

new topics

top topics

join