It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unexplained Event That Happened To Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xandyr101
It was up to you to confront him. You chose to be silent. Bad thing that was...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xandyr101
I have had a lot of strange things happen to me in my lifetime. I have experienced ghosts, UFOs, a possible Bigfoot encounter and many others. However, recently an event happened to me that I cannot explain and even now gives me chills just thinking about. I wanted to share my experience with others and maybe see if anyone else has had this happen to them because as far as I know I haven't heard of anything like this before.

It happened at work last week. I work at a retail store, not going to mention the name of it for now. I was in the back warehouse moving a cart from my side of the store to the other side when I ran into another employee named Ronnie. He was grabbing a ladder and headed in the opposite direction I was going. I reached the other side of the store in no more than two minutes and it was on the other side that I ran into Ronnie again, which I found very odd. There was no way he could have made it to the other side of the store before me, even if he had gone out into the store proper. This bothered me all day for some reason. I came home and told my husband and jokingly said that it was a "glitch in the matrix". But it didn't stop there.

I noticed the next few days I hadn't seen Ronnie anywhere. I wanted to ask him how he had gotten to the other side of the store before I did, just to see if there was a logical explanation for it, but he never showed up for work. It wasn't two days ago that I found out that the day I experienced this event that right after work Ronnie and his wife were heading to a nearby city and got into a bad car wreck. Ronnie died in the car wreck but his wife survived. When I heard this I was in shock. I didn't know Ronnie well enough, but I was saddened by his passing but I was more shocked about what I had experienced just hours before his death.

Was it a doppleganger? I wasn't sure. I have heard of people seeing their dopplegangers before their own death but I haven't really heard of others seeing someone else's doppleganger. I have never experienced something like this, something so weird and it has been bothering me ever since and I just wanted to share my experience with everyone out there and maybe see if anyone else has had a similar incident or can possibly give me some kind of explanation.

I'm going to have to agree with some of other ATS posters like flyersfan, this might be a residual energy/residual haunting. Stories like this aren't too uncommon in the paranormal community, love ones that pass away miles away sudden getting a visit from that decrease person later finding out that person was dead all along. Since you didn't interact with the spirit/ghost it could definitely be a Stone tape/residual haunting. Almost like a looping tape recorder, frankly, the spirit probably passed onto the veil already, but their energy is embedded in that area hence why you get a tape-loop effect. Many folks have experience this paranormal effect before, watching past on spirits repeat themselves doing the same thing over and over again.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-7-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I agree with flyersfan and Nemox42.

posted by Nemox42 : I'm going to have to agree with some of other ATS posters like flyersfan, this might be a residual energy/residual haunting. Stories like this aren't too uncommon in the paranormal community, love ones that pass away miles away sudden getting a visit from that decrease person later finding out that person was dead all along. Since you didn't interact with the spirit/ghost it could definitely be a Stone tape/residual haunting. Almost like a looping tape recorder, frankly, the spirit probably passed onto the veil already, but their energy is embedded in that area hence why you get a tape-loop effect. Many folks have experience this paranormal effect before, watching past on spirits repeat themselves doing the same thing over and over again.

It seems strange and even shocking and at first I thought you must have been talking about some kind of strange time loop phenomena.
I've heard of this happening to others.
It seems unusual that it was a co-worker, but if it's something residual and it's something that they did on regular basis then I can see how a spirit might show up to someone who they only knew in passing.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join