It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Out of the Box - SE4 EP5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Monday on ATS Live Radio takes us all Out of the Box...

On tonights show.....

Host: Druid42
Guests: ATS members mamabinx, MrBigDog1974, and jacygirl.

Show times

Monday 10pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe
Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

Running Time 120mins approx

How to Tune In

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio)

Tonights Topics

Hour 1

Out of the Box welcomes members mamabinx and MrBigDog1974 to discuss the differences Between The Brains of Homosexuals and Heterosexuals
www.abovetopsecret.com...
from the perspective of a mother of a homosexual male.

The hour finishes out with your weekly dose of Jolly Astrology.

Hour 2

jacygirl and Druid42 team up to talk about a Very weird theory that I found on the Internet
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Out of the Box is a pre-recorded show and cannot take callers to air.

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

edit on 30-6-2014 by MamaBinx because: response posted on wrong post

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaBinx

Although there is no way to ask questions during the interview that anyone may have, I am open to answering any questions anyone may have in an honest view. Please, however, keep in mind that personal attacks will be ignored. I don't expect everyone to have the same views I may have and I respect that right. Please carry that respect my right as well. I will answer any and all questions but will not respond to any personal attacks. I'm not out trying to hypnotize the world in being comfortable with anything they are not comfortable about but I did find as I went through this for the first time, having someone who would answer my questions in an honest way was tremendously helpful. It is the purpose of both myself and my son to help those that may be in either of our situations. I want to thank those that listen. I tried to add some humor as well but nervousness kinda got in the way in some parts. No, it's not a laughing matter because people to continue to die or be killed on a daily basis. I just hope to open the eyes of someone that may actually be experiencing the same thing my son and I have faced. I look forward to a lively debate but please keep personal attacks in regards to my son to yourself, I can handle a attack on me but not with my son. Again, for those that listen, thank you for taking time out of your lives to do so.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaBinx

I think that you did a wonderful job explaining your position, and it's admirable that you are reaching out to other parents who are going through what you have already done.

You're more than qualified to counsel other adults and to help them see beyond their focus.

Thank you so much for allowing us to bring this topic to the forefront, and address it.

You rock it, mamabinx!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

Ok...

I am currently using an iPad, the access information to which was lost before I started to use it. Therefore I cannot download the App to use it to listen to the recorded format of this show.

Is there any other way I could listen, using the iPad?

I looked at the link to shoutcast, but I cannot find ATS on there at all, and I tried looking through the ATS radio page, tapped on Out Of The Box, and then tapped the "simple MP3 player" selection, and THAT failed also.

Am I doing it wrong? I usually do when it comes to these newfangled gadgets!

top topics

join