It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope says communists are closet Christians

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

Communism is about using force to support your network of friends and family.

I don't think you know what communism is. I think you know what propaganda and ignorant people tell you communism is. But that's okay, this thread should educate you properly in the matter.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Communism is government ownership of the means of production. See Wikipedia for details on my view of communism. How do you suppose the collective take someone's means of production away from them to get it in their control? They use force.

What do you call a collective that takes people's property without permission and then places it into "the commons"? I call it the government.

I'm just calling things the way they are. You can mask the violence with nice sounding words but it doesn't change the facts. The facts are that communists take people's property at any and all costs necessary. If they need to KILL you to get your personal individual means of production, they will. Look at Venezuela oil companies for an example of communism. The collective controls the means of production of oil in that country. You can also look at the US postal service.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join