It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Happenings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've posted a few times on paranormal experiences I've had in the past, I seem to draw the spirits of the dead for some reason.
It's not like I'm a medium or anything it just seem that for what ever reason I've had more than a normal share of ghostly experiences, ever since I was a child. Ive seen full body apparitions, heard disembodied voices, things moving around by themselves stuff like that in a whole lot of different places. Things have been reasonably calm, until last night.
So, last night was hanging out with a friend, and he had a friend that had a birthday, so we went to his friends house to have a couple of beers. This couple lives in an old (100years) craftsman style house in one of the oldest neighborhoods in town.
It was a nice night so we were all out on the porch. Th porch is about 6' above ground level with a 2' ledge around it. I was sitting on the ledge and had set my MC helmet on the ledge. The ledge is about 16" wide, so my helmet had several inches of surface around it, so it could not fall or move in any fashion.
While my buddy was visiting with his friends I was entertaining myself by playing with their cats. After we'd been there for a bit, the cats all scattered, the neighbors had just had their dog out so I thought they just got spooked by the dog.
A couple minutes later my 4lb MC helmet flew about 8' into the front yard. I could see it out of the corner of my eye it literally flew off the ledge.
I pick it up and put on top of my head as I usually do, like a football player on the side lines, and my buddy , who has been witness to some of my weird stuff, gets up and tells his friends it's getting late we got to go.
When we got to our MC's, my buddy says "Dude I saw the whole thing , your helmet just flew off the porch. So I figured it's time to get out of here, because , remember who I told you used to live in the house?' I said I didn't remember
And he said Marcus Wesson.

That individual was responsible for one of the most heinous crimes in our cities history.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
Do you get spooked when these things happen to you? Or are you getting used to experiencing these things?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I seem to draw the spirits of the dead for some reason.

Same here. When you figure out the reason for that, let me know.

Cool story. Odd event, corroborating eyewitness.

Those are the best. Later, you can't chalk it up to imagination because someone with you saw it, too.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mmirror
There are times when it's creepier than others, it's always somewhat un nerving.
I know nothing is going to be able to hurt me physically, and I don't think they are trying. As long as machines in the shop don't turn on by themselves it's all good.

The house I was at wast where the murders happened, that place was torn to the ground. My told me that other weird stuff has happened at the house.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The only apparitions I have seen were animals. Once a cat and once a dog. I have heard many voices and odd sounds and seen objects moved. For some reason it has never scared me the way it seems to scare most people. Living people are much more dangerous according to the statistics.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Cool... except for the violent, horrid circumstances that seem to start this phenomena.

This stuff happens with some regularity to some people... myself, there has been some transient stuff but mostly when I lived at certain disturbed properties.

I've never seen an apparition (except a body shaped pillar of light once and a peripheral glimpse of a shoulder in a hallway)... but sometimes objects move. Mostly hear things and see ill defined "blobs" and many times animals clue me in to unseen visitors.

Weird that there's still argument over this stuff existing, but I know most have to experience it to acknowledge something so seemingly contrary to science... but really it's just people with arbitrary intellectual authority posturing that they know anything about anything. Science just has no way to measure it, yet.

I'd like to know the why's of it all... some things seem ornery, and why isn't there more physical harm done, as some "ghosties" seem capable of it. What "rules" are involved and if these things include dead humans, then why isn't there more, and better, communication?

It points to a set of laws, or rules, and that makes me wonder who is making these laws and why? It's sort of like there's a non-interference policy with the living... but that's just a guess.

It could be so far removed from our present reality that we have no reference points. But sorry to go all metaphysical... I'm obviously puzzled by this stuff.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"But sometimes objects move"

I once had a 'tug of war' with a chair and I was the only person in the house. I had walked into the kitchen and noticed one of the chairs at the table was pulled out.

I placed it back in position and it immediately jerked back out again. Put back in place and it jerked back into the position I found it in.

I started backing up and then the blinds on the window behind the table slammed into the wind like someone/thing did a full body slam. [I was never able to duplicate that movement]

Empty glasses filling up with water - loaves of bread standing upright in the middle of the floor....

I once watched my boxer scrambling out of my bedroom followed by my iron [which had to take a 90 degree turn to end up where it landed....]

All of these events occurred over a period of weeks and then died down.

Then things would just 'go missing' only to turn up weeks later in plain sight.

Weird. Transients?
edit on 29-6-2014 by LeslieD because: typos

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

oh yes they can physically hurt you.

good story, i liked it. i've too had paranormal experiences since i was around 13 years old, still get them, they still make me jump out of my skin!!
edit on 34Sunday11ppAmerica/Chicago291134 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

top topics

join