It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public transportation, un-ruly passenger, hurt child, interjecting myself into someone else's probl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hey op as a visually impaired person who has rode public transit all his live in big cities I have to say that it definitely lowers your life expectancy to do so. I think you did the right thing, and I have been guilty of the exact same thing. Try being the bus driver, they are sooooo bitter toward even good people thanks to jerks like that guy. I gave a a supposedly homeless thug a nickel once and he was so irritated that he flipped out and jumped me with his friend. This other guy flipped out on me because I shadowed my girlfriend due to my inability to see as the sun went down. I tell you there is something everyday when riding the bus, and it is enough to really dishearten you toward humans. You probably saved that kid, because no matter what most say putting someone in check can usually do more good than harm. Violence can sometimes be the answer. That guy will think twice about flapping those gums. Thumbs up!
a reply to: openyourmind1262

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's a shame some people are total jerks, but it turned out a lot better than I expected at the end. I'd be willing to bet the guy you dealt with already had a reputation with the local law enforcement. You probably did something that officer himself was wanting to do for a long time.

<< 1   >>

join