It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montel Williams Show - 1989 UFO video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This the one?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Just watched it, i think so! thanks!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Awesome..

The guy from the government is very unscientific.

Montel makes two promises not once but twice. He would have to live up to these.

Montel and Sean are going to go to the hill outside Area 51.

Montel said he would identify the ladies man in black.

I want to know if he did those things. I want to see That show.

Montel says he has friends in high places and he seems very proud and sure of his abilities. He has bragged he has had some of the highest security clearances and worked in intelligence. He knows buddies that will do him favors it seems. If true, someone may not want Montel spreading that around.

If he did not do these things or is embarrassed by what he found, perhaps that is reason to hide the show. Perhaps he found more Truth than the Government allowed him to share.
edit on 25-8-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
montel Williams is reviled in the black community, had bob lazar been on other talk shows, a sign of credulity or credibility no less, but montel williams has only landed insurance commercials in the past few years, if he were privy to such a consequential conspiracy then i doubt he would be pulling such grim hack jobs, my point: montel is not reliable, and arranging a meeting on his show with bob lazar was only meant to discredit bob, who has provably shown to be trustworthy and credible

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It seems like This is the show i wanna see as tport17 mentions from page 1

A second show had Sean David Morton and Glenn Campbell and showed Montel going to Area 51 with Campbell. This show aired in August of 94 according to Campbell's Facebook page. Episode guides don't show it though. Other than Campbell writing a long rant about the episode, it is like the episode dropped off the face of the earth. Not only are there no videos, but there is no mention of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This my friends is an awesome watch! thanks for finding it. I am not sure if we have had alien visitors or not, but this video makes me think it has happened. The "Unofficial" government guy came in with way too much information about the other guests.. he has been prepped.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Interesting videos thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
It seems like This is the show i wanna see as tport17 mentions from page 1

A second show had Sean David Morton and Glenn Campbell and showed Montel going to Area 51 with Campbell. This show aired in August of 94 according to Campbell's Facebook page. Episode guides don't show it though. Other than Campbell writing a long rant about the episode, it is like the episode dropped off the face of the earth. Not only are there no videos, but there is no mention of it.

I think someone may be mistaken about the show. Morton has only been on Montel twice and both of those shows are posted in this thread now. Maybe a different show....Maury Povich or something?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This fits in every way... except for the content. That video is missing. Great job tracking this down by the way, vasa croe. Unfortunately, the best part of the episode is now gone. I'll continue to search for said video and if I find it, you'll see it here...

edit on 11/9/2014 by mrscary3721 because: insert member name: vasa croe.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No mistaking... it was the Montel Williams show. The video has been removed from that episode. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. I'll keep looking thou. a reply to: Vasa Croe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join