It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My only fault...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My only fault is that I cannot convince anybody that I am perfect. Now I don't want anyone to get the impression that I am conceited. Conceit, afterall is a fault, and as I have implied, well you know.
If only I could illuminate the unwashed masses... OK, I better stop here before you smash your head against your keyboard. I am a perfect jokester; the only thing I am sure of is that I am not sure of anything.
I am sure about that! Since we are all on this surreal carnival ride of life, we are compelled to reach for the golden ring. But like the dog that chases the car, what do we do with it once we catch it? I think that ATS would be well advised to change its name to BYHABW (Bash Your Head Against the Brick Wall). I think that my forehead is bleeding!
I am Diderot. I submit my truth for your approval.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

Ummmm, yeah okay.

Hijinx.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx
Wow! Thanks for the stupendous endorsement! No seriously, I'll take what I can get. Merci beaucoup!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Try beer .. far less painful than banging ones head against a wall ..

Plus too much banging your head against wall you could get mistaken for a unicorn due the protrubing bump on the forehead that inevitably results ..
edit on 26/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I know a good psychiatrist. She will take all your money to fix you so you know you are broken. Now, just because you posted this you are going to mess up bad Tomorrow. That is the way it always seems to works. nobody will laugh at your jokes tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Upon reading your initial paragraphs, I wondered if perhaps your thread should be moved to 'relationships' (you and..... you!)

Glad to read further and see that you softened the edge a little.

Well, if I understand your intent -- and this is just me, the ATS member talking, not the moderator -- you seem to have a bit of frustration with some of the things you read here............ and that's okay! I offer to you that it's the plethora of differing ideas that occur here that are the true treasure. Sure, I frequently read things that I truly disagree with, and other times things to which I am personally opposed.

I have come to treasure the cornucopia of eclectic ideas that are presented here; when we voluntarily expose our minds to various ideas, we can grow via testing our own mores against them, and by taking the time and care to actually consider viewpoints that differ from those of which we are entrenched.

............ which isn't to say that bashing one's head against a wall is always a bad thing, just that it isn't a habit that appears to be productive in the long term.

cheers

new topics

top topics

join