It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video: Furious Man Confronts Police Officers After a Cop Entered His Private Property and

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Their should be a forum for cops out of control...I hear more and more stories like this all the time!
I would be pissed off too. I have a fenced in backyard and this happened to my dog I would probably be arrested.

Sean Kendall began filming just moments after he learned that police had entered his private property and fatally shot his 2-year-old Weimaraner in the head.

In the gut-wrenching video, Kendall says he was called by animal control and informed that police entered his fenced in yard and shot his dog. When he arrived home, he confronted the officers and demanded to know what had happened.

Watch the video via the Salt Lake Tribune (Warning: Strong language):

www.theblaze.com... -best-friend-in-the-head/

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

There is a forum for that.

It's called: Posse Comitatus

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Thanks brother!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There was no need to shoot the dog. None.
Lots of cops are bullies, but some of them are just bloodthirsty. Seriously, they just can't wait to shoot whoever they perceive is a "threat", be it human or animal.
I hope the dog's owner wins a big settlement. Sadly, many people will say "It was just a dog."

I won't be surprised if some ATS members defend the psycho cop.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is very sad.

POS officer's.... I hope this officer gets fired and the department gets sued and this stops happening.

Made me so sad when he started to get upset over his lost friend. Dogs are such good friends to us, to lose one to old age is tough but this was just wrong, evil, poor pup.

Did you see the smug look on the one cops face? what a douchebag, mother...... expletive, expletive

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Why do I feel like if the cop would have knocked on the gate he never would have entered. A barking dogs response would have shied him away.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh yeah look in the yard I have a fenced in area with locks on the gates ...no onewalk in the yard...shoot the dog ..my dog is the same way , my alarm system...if I don't introduce you to my dog you have a problem...this could very well happen to me! Thank God I know the cops in town and it will never happen.
edit on 26-6-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That is really effing harsh. The "formalities" done by the cops should have waited imo. It almost deescalated his anger until he realized what he came back for with the camera. To give those people involved deep sh!t, F- the phone number and address crap I would have said. And how convenient the real shooter wasn't there. Must be back at the station getting his story straight.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Since this kind of "accidental shooting of pet dogs" seems to be pretty common today and we know that the officers are only going to get a "slap on the wrist", due to the dogs being considered "property", what can we do if the criminal courts are going to ignore these kinds of events? Could people perhaps get insurance companies to lobby on their behalf, indirectly, by "insuring their dogs" like ranchers do with livestock?

I for example, have sport dogs that I have spent a lot of money and time training, with officially recorded titles and such (no breeding). Could people like me start insuring their dogs as "livestock" per say? Not to necessarily recover the cost of the dog, if killed, BUT rather to get the insurance companies to fight on my behalf after having to file a claim.

Here's what I mean, say dog owners start collectively taking out "Animal Mortality Insurance" on their pet dogs in large numbers, like an AKC breed group for example (10,000+ people sometimes), using an insurance provider like Hartfords, under their livestock insurance policies(dogs can be added to such policies). How many dogs shot by police per year do you think the insurance companies would tolerate, before they begin to put the screws into the legislators?

You don't see many horses, cows, hogs or other livestock getting shot by law enforcement. I think the reason why, is because they are an establish commodity with an insured value. If that same kind of insuring practice was done on dogs in larger numbers, I believe the "accidental shooting of pet dogs" by law enforcement will also decline.

Imagine if this guy had a Mortality Insurance policy on his dog with Hartford, even for a nominal payout amount, it would be pretty much make a slam dunk civil case against the department because the dogs was an insured asset and not just a pet. Now imagine just 10% of the dogs that have been shot by police also had such a a policy and insured value, the actuaries would be going crazy.

Does anyone here have experience with livestock mortality insurance?
edit on 26-6-2014 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Man, this makes my blood boil. Can't post anymore because of t&c

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My dogs are my family more than they are pets, they are the most precious living breathing things in my possession due to their absolute dependence on me.
My wife and kids are capable of feeding and watering themselves, the least difficult thing to do.
My dogs depend on me for this, this makes them fully innocent in my eyes.
If anyone were to take what is precious to me, I would repay the same upon them TENFOLD.
I would not however hurt their dogs, other than that nothing is out of bounds.

But hey, at least this is an isolated incident and not all cops are bad right?

edit on 26-6-2014 by g146541 because: jellystone

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

God damn sons of...

I decided to google how many dogs are killed each year which brought me to www.citylab.com...
Which, in turn brought me to the full movie trailer for puppycide on YT

Do not watch this trailer if you don't think you can handle it. I stopped at 4:36. It's too much. Something must be done immediately to stop this crap. Who will take the stand in solidarity to force change in legal legislation? I will. Because this makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: boohoo
Any idea is a start, and kudos to you for trying to think of a solution rather than becoming mired in a problem.
But taking out a policy on your dog can't work for me, I would just assume take out a policy on a toddler and hope to collect.
A cash payment for my dead baby won't help me one bit, vengeance would.
If at the very least, it teaches who is left what happens when you harm someone's children.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am not advocating harming any animal in any way.

BUT

I wonder what would happen if a police dog (off duty) were to be shot and killed by a private citizen who felt threatened by it… A rhetorical question, of course.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If any cop bastard shot my dog, I would see to it that he regretted it if it cost me my life. These incidents make me fume with rage.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Famous last words, "It could never happen here."a reply to: nighthawk1954

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is disgusting. If I'm not mistaken, both of the cops he's talking to have a can of mace on their belts and I'm willing to bet the shooter did as well. If anyone needs to be disarmed, its these jackbooted freaking cops. The one cop and the female officer even had smirks plastered to their faces and offered no condolences whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My dog got shot in my own yard and died. Fenced in...oh well. That's what I get for being neighbors with a 90+ year old lady whos son and gradson work for the police...in another county. btw It should not matter that it was a pitbull. I raised and breed Grand champion dogs for 11 years. So I know my dog was not mean it could have been a service dog that's how good it was. Its alright wat goes around comes around.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

the pay outs will always be less than the pay ins so no thats a horrible idea
all you would be doing is dumping tons of money into insurance companies
if anything they would lobby for more dog shootings so more people would fear enough to buy the insurance

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Was anyone else expecting the storm troopers to attack the home/dog owner?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join