It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are evil spirits pretending to be afraid of religious symbols so we will believe them??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

Could be. Could very well be.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I admit to not reading many of the replies.

Religious symbols, rituals are symbols of power, what they do for one has been ingrained for centuries. For those that believe, I compare them to people who have been healed by "placebo" affect. While the item, object, and sometimes place are ordinairy to some to others who believe those objects/places can be magical, having a real impact on the believer and situation.

This reaction makes me lean more towards the power of our mind being real, however intangible, in the sense that we have a really hard time measuring what kind of impact it may have on our reality and that of others. In that sense I don't think "demons" are faking anything. Instead I think that we are limiting ourselves, and that we could achieve the same results without having to use a crutch like a "cross". To me it is funny because Jesus preached so much about faith, and the amazing things you can do when you have it. I think it is this faith that gives power to items like the cross allowing people to accomplish what they believe could not be done otherwise.

Not sure how this ties in but for some reason I feel it does.
Shamans say that when you go into the spirit world through Ayahuasca it can be a great teacher, but it ultimately does what you tell it to do. Our reality can be very similar, sometimes it is immediate and in some instances it just takes some time to manifest. But in both cases you already know/believe what you want has already happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The cross, is one of the symbol of Zeus for thousands (in our references) and or millions of years. Romans copied most from our civilization and they made the cross as a symbol of punishment (for their own reasons)... Thats how it ended been the symbol of christianity.

In ancient greece they used cross in the foundation of its building/houses and temples. Not us a decoration. Even today in my country when we built our houses, we add a cross (some people in modern times, they add saints pictures) but mostly we add cross in our foundations of our buildings.

You just have to consider yourself. Why so much hate about the cross... There are so many para-relligions that leads you str8 to YAH and their god. But they hate cross.. they try to remove the cross.

So no its not pretending. This symbol, is ancient and not from their part of alliance.

And since in our culture, records and history, Zeus is the father of all and our father. I find logical for them, to afraid and hate this symbol. Since they are the rebels.
Just remember that, their one world religion they try to force soon enough. It will be without a cross, but it will contain all the jesus stuff.]
edit on 28-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chazam

Then your experiences was of something else than spirits.

I was reading up on popular and malevolent hauntings both with human and evil spirits.

The one I've experienced even if it looked like an alien close encounter of the 3rd kind, it closely followed the escalation process of these classic hauntings. And we live in the middle of the city btw where close/physical encounters with aliens are unheard of.

It started with little knocks and vibrations, then we started to see some visual distortions around the house like time and space is being warped, especially past midnight. At times, my bed would vibrate violently. Then the nightmares, sleep paralysis while seeing a faceless female figure getting closer with long black hair and white overalls. And finally, the alien apparition who made contact with me. They talked to me and they even seem to be happy. But I don't know, they told me I'm gonna do something great to the world, whether it's bad or good, they didn't tell me. The "alien" even called me "david" even though my real name is mark.

But I've also read these things in demonic hauntings where evil spirits also attempted to win their victims by also telling them they will do something big to the world.

They also frequently gave me nightmares of thousands of lights in the sky in precision, high altitude flight formation filling the sky and flying at a high rate of speed. It always gave the feeling of utter hopelessness.

So it could actually be aliens or evil spirits. But I'm starting to suspect both these malevolent aliens and evil spirits are working for the same master. They follow the same course of attack and cause and feed on fear.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
P.S. these small greys or evil spirits pretending to be small greys aliens, I've also used the name of Jesus against them and it worked, it drove them out of my sleep paralysis in an instant.

They have done this a few times already and everytime, I'm in a state of terror or fear but everytime, the name of Jesus worked.

How could it worked if I'm in a state of terror? And why did they tried couple of times knowing I will say the name of Jesus and drive them out?

Either they're stupid or they're forcing me to call on the name of Jesus. Like a bad cop, good cop routine.

I'm also tempted to think they are doing these, knowing how my mind works, I would think badly of Jesus.

It's crazy, we are dealing with super-intelligent entities. Leave no stone unturned in finding out the Truth, it could be our only weapon against them.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk
I've also used the name of Jesus against them and it worked, it drove them out of my sleep paralysis in an instant...everytime, the name of Jesus worked.

Ian McCormack's NDE demonstrated that this also works against humans as well.

He was stung by box jellyfish while night diving off the coast of Mauritius.

Because of the fact that these are one of the most venomous creatures in the world, he died in hospital for between 15-20 minutes.

There were two more nights to go before I was to fly out of Mauritius to New Zealand. The next night I was woken by a tapping on my window. It was a girl saying, “Ian, I want to talk to you, let me in.” As I knew the girl I thought nothing of it. Half asleep I walked to the door and unlocked it. The moment I opened the door she grabbed it and I saw her eyes. I could see the same red tinge in her eyes that I had seen in the eyes that had haunted me for the last two nights. She began to speak in word perfect English. She was Creole and had never spoken perfect English.

She said, “You are coming with us tonight Ian. We are going to take you somewhere.” Then I heard other footsteps coming. I tried to pull the door closed but it was as if the girl had gained a supernatural strength and I couldn’t move it. Then out of my heart came the words, “In Jesus’ name – go!” She reeled backwards as if she had been punched in the chest. As I watched her she recoiled back up and I slammed the door in her face and locked it. I was safe for the meantime.

I thought, “Whatever these creatures are, they are out to kill me and they are using humans to do it!” I turned suddenly and saw a spear coming through the open window towards me. I grabbed my flashlight. “The best form of defence is attack.” I thought and I shone the flashlight into the spear wielder’s eyes. There was that red tint again! I leapt up screaming for all I was worth, grabbed his spear and thrust it back at him so he loosed it’s hold. I threw it out the window and slammed the window shut.

Quickly I shone the flashlight outside on three men and a woman. They cowered away like dogs about to be stoned. What amazed me was how afraid of the light they were.

Ian McCormack - Divine Revelations of Jesus Christ

He also had an experience with demonic attachments to inanimate objects:

In Perth I caught up with my younger brother who was living there. I tried to tell him what I had seen. He was shocked and couldn’t believe it. I slept in his room that night as he had flown to Sri Lanka, and in the middle of the night I awoke to have white eyed demons attacking me. I stormed out of the room to see sitting in the fireplace a small Buddha. As I looked at it God spoke to me that the white eyed demons came out of this idol. I was amazed! Now I knew that what I had experienced with the idols in Colombo was demonic.

Ian McCormack - Divine Revelations of Jesus Christ

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

These have been your experiences. They are your TRUTH. Accept it and be blessed. The World will tell you anything and everything to distract you from standing firm in your TRUTH. Wisdom and knowledge are a matter of personal experience, not to be gleaned from books or the opinions and conclusions of the educated.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You are quite correct about the understanding you have come to.

Talisman, amulets, good luck charms, they are all occult in nature, and do the exact opposite of what they claim to do. Rather they lead you into spiritism, and thus a rejection of Jehovah God and open yourself up to demon harassment.

Idols and crosses are also demonic in nature, and anywhere they are invites the home up to demon harassment.

God considers the use of idols in worship disgusting and rejects it.

The cross is of pagan origin. Jesus did not die on a cross. He died on an upright pole, or stake, as was the custom in his days in Rome toward the worst of criminals. In fact it was called a torture stake. It was one of the most painful and extreme ways of torturing a person before they died.

The use of cross worship, was not grafted into the Christian congregation until almost 200 years after Jesus had died. By then Christianity had been corrupted, and a pagan Roman Emperor who officiated over the pagan religion of the Romans as their religious high priest, or Pontifix Maximus fused paganism with apostate Christianity, and made pagan cross worship very acceptable. By the way, he also gave that pagan title he used as High Priest, or Pontifix Maximus, to the pope of Rome and he came to be known as the Pope (meaning father, something he was told not to do) and the Pontifix Maximus, the successor in the line of Nimrod.

For more information on how to oppose the wicked spirits, who they are, and how they mislead mankind, see the following link:

Spirit Creatures - How the Affect Us

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

As you continue to grow and mature in your Christian faith so will your spirit.

Just to think during the times of Christ and after he ascended to heaven, people would throw their sick and sometimes dead relatives on the street hoping Peter would heal them but as he walked by his shadow passed over them and they were healed. The power of the Holy Spirit!

Do you or I have that type of power? I don't...... I wished I did but I don't. But wearing the cross reminds me throughout the day about Christ and his teachings. It reminds me that I am to carry my own cross.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I've never seen anything religious including calling on religious figures like Jesus have any effect whatsoever on a demonic presence. None, nada, zilch. Concentrating on brilliant white light however did seem to work. In fact once I could see a crucifix on the wall during an episode and it looked like the Christ figure on the cross was grinning.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: iSomeone

Talisman, amulets, good luck charms, they are all occult in nature, and do the exact opposite of what they claim to do. Rather they lead you into spiritism, and thus a rejection of Jehovah God and open yourself up to demon harassment.

Idols and crosses are also demonic in nature, and anywhere they are invites the home up to demon harassment.

The cross is of pagan origin. Jesus did not die on a cross. He died on an upright pole, or stake, as was the custom in his days in Rome toward the worst of criminals. In fact it was called a torture stake. It was one of the most painful and extreme ways of torturing a person before they died.

The use of cross worship, was not grafted into the Christian congregation until almost 200 years after Jesus had died. By then Christianity had been corrupted, and a pagan Roman Emperor who officiated over the pagan religion of the Romans as their religious high priest, or Pontifix Maximus fused paganism with apostate Christianity, and made pagan cross worship very acceptable. By the way, he also gave that pagan title he used as High Priest, or Pontifix Maximus, to the pope of Rome and he came to be known as the Pope (meaning father, something he was told not to do) and the Pontifix Maximus, the successor in the line of Nimrod.

For more information on how to oppose the wicked spirits, who they are, and how they mislead mankind, see the following link:

Spoke like a true Jehovah Witness

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Isn't it really the faith of the person who has the symbol what the demon is really afraid of? Oh, wait...that's vampires.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: iSomeone

Spoke like a true Jehovah Witness

(Isaiah 43:10) “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join