a reply to: whyamIhere
1. Explain, in detail, Lois Lerner’s 2011 hard drive failure, including the date it happened, and give the names of all employees who worked on
retrieving data from it.
2. When did you learn that the hard drive failure affected the Oversight Committee’s subpoena into the IRS targeting scandal, and which IRS staffers
realized that the subpoena could not be fulfilled?
3. Explain all the steps the IRS took to retrieve data from Lerner’s hard drive
4. Name all IRS employees that worked on agency email servers between 2009 and 2014.
5. Name all IRS contractors that worked on agency email or hard drive systems
6. Give the names of the IRS employees most knowledgeable about email servers and data retention
7. Identify the IRS employees that last had possession of Lerner’s computer, cell phones, hard drive, backup email tapes, and information about
errors in IRS electronic hardware
8. Give us all relevant information about IRS document retention policies
9. Name the type of email service the IRS uses and the type of email exchange server and tell us whether any email is stored on an IRS shared drive
10. Explain in detail the IRS’ electronic data restoration and archival systems
11. How many forensic images from Lerner’s failed hard drive still exist?
12. How many forensic images from Lerner’s failed hard drive still existed on August 31, 2011 (when the IRS’ contract with Sonasoft expired)?
13. List all the software and hardware malfunctions that occurred at the agency between January 1, 2011 and June 30, 2011
14. Give us Lerner’s computer barcode.
15. Give us Lerner’s cell phone barcode.
Answer to every and all questions. . . .
"I'd like to plead the 5th."