It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Way Back Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
SO, I was messing around with "The WayBackMachine" -- for those of you whom do not know, it's an internet archive -- and I ended up after looking at some sometimes, searching for ATS. I found where the owner of this site offered the site -- and then some -- on a CD-ROM.
web.archive.org...://www.abovetopsecret.com/

Not sure if that link will work, but it's worth a shot.

Anyway, the nostalgia of places offering their website on a CD. lol.

Do you ever go online and view stuff from the Waybackmachine for nostalgia reasons? How often do you go on Youtube, and look up old shows just for the fact of memories? What is your favorite "history" to search online to look up based on just memories, and not so much the content?

I often times look up old cartoons from when I was a kid, I look up old professional wrestling results from the "Monday Night Wars" and just look for videos on Youtube of what people made based around my hometown/city. I also have a couple videos I made for my ex of four years of just our pictures that I put music to; sometimes if I want to go down memory lane I'll relive them on Youtube. I set the videos to private, and they are there forever. I also have one of just us joking around, making a cake, well cutting it, and stuff from a party I threw her when she turned 16.

So how many of you people do stuff like this?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wwe9112

We will need things like the Wayback Machine to help defend ourselves against the TPTB from re-writing all of our historical records.

~Namaste

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
a reply to: wwe9112

We will need things like the Wayback Machine to help defend ourselves against the TPTB from re-writing all of our historical records.

~Namaste

Actually in a digital form it will much easier to manipulate than hard copy...

join