It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The effect of what videos you saw before going to sleep and dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
First, there are no predictions here.

Last night before going to sleep i spent some time watching a few videos about two things, Diamondback rattlesnakes and failed military plane landings.

Right after the watching i went to bed and the sleep i got was very light with a constant change between awake and sleeping, that made it possible to remember most part of my dreaming.

The first part of my dreams was snakes, in the dreams i was bitten several times by poison snakes and was taken cared of by a hospital staff in an airport, the poison wasn't dangerous if i remember right but that part is a little blurry, but it made it possible for me to wander around inside the airport including the runways, apparently the security was having a day off because no one tried to stop me.

Then in the second part while wandering around, the only one and only Air Force One US president plane had a failed landing because of a failed landing gear breaking into several parts and coming to a rest right in front of me.

I of course assisted with the evacuation of the staff which was a few flight attendants being lowered down with ropes from some high parts of the plane fuselage.

The president himself wasn't in the plane but he heard of my deed and was searching me though without finding me, and that is pretty much it, i woke up.

When i woke up it was clear to me that the videos i watched before going to sleep was the trigger for my dreams, why the president ( who ever he was I don't remember Obama being there
) was there i have no idea of, maybe some reading on ATS has triggered that part.

The point is, whatever you do before you sleep can very well trigger some weird, funny or scary dreams, and all in all it was a nice dream as the light sleep made me remember most of it.

Thats it....Enjoy your dreams

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If true, watch this before bed...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Thats it....Enjoy your dreams

Thank you, I do. To overpower the freeway noise I sleep with my TV on. Sometimes my dreams mix sirens, screams and crash noises with infomercials about vacuuming.

Other times I 'm smashing vacuums.

Our environment surely influences our dreaming.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I will, could be very interesting, maybe i will find a pot of gold and meet some leprechauns.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know the feeling, i live right between a fire station, police station, hospital and on one of the main roads to city center.

But after getting used to it, the noise doesn't mix with my dreams, or i simply can't remember it.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

But after getting used to it, the noise doesn't mix with my dreams, or i simply can't remember it.

I used to sleep under a freeway so I know what you mean. People can get used to anything.

Must be an interesting view from your window sometimes.

in the dreams i was bitten several times by poison snakes and was taken cared of by a hospital staff in an airport, the poison wasn't dangerous if i remember right but that part is a little blurry,

I find myself uninjured in my dreams, too. Its just a dream, right?

Battling demons and fantastic enemies armed with searing blasters and I cringe when shot but the rounds have no effect. Its great!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I once watched 3 series of Walking Dead back to back, guess what I dreamed of!

top topics

join