It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to spend $250+ million to curb illegal children crossing border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So yeah....

A quarter of a billion dollars this year alone. I am sure nothing will go wrong giving those central american corrupt governments $100 million.

Nope...nothing bad at all.

For some reason it won't let me link to site...so I guess just google it

edit on 20-6-2014 by Euphem because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2014 by Euphem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

Really?

Let me show you how this administration is nothing but liars!

Let's start with this!

Specifically, Biden called for a “constant, unrelenting stream” of new immigrants — “not dribbling [but] significant flows,” to bolster the national economy, The Hill reported.

Source

Now let's take a look at what THIS administration is saying NOW!

Vice President Biden will add a stop in Guatemala to his Latin American trip this week to try to stop the flow of unaccompanied children being sent across the U.S. border, the White House said Sunday.

Child migration prompts Biden to visit Guatemala

Is it just me, or has our government turned into psychopaths that are so prone to not telling the truth that "government" in general has become nothing more than a joke told in poor taste?

As usual, their lies and poorly thought out plans to implement "Cloward and Piven" have back fired on their sorry asses and now they are putting on a charade of lies to cover up their criminal activity!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Give me 250 million bucks and I will build a bunch of housing units in Mexico and create a safe haven for these kids. That should be enough to house five thousand kids for the year. Now, I may be able to make a deal with the drug lords in Mexico to help to send some help to leave us alone if I take some of their relatives in. This could be a good venture.

But wait, the government wants to give this money to someone who wastes it or siphons off most of it to their own bank account. I guess I won't qualify. That is good, putting up with that many kids could drive a person sane.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
seems he wants workers who will build our infastructure at a cheap price, and get govt paid for medical insurance so they can ship that money back to their home country. not underage minor children who are that much more of a burden on tax payers.

could it be....biden...is starting to care about tax payer expenses? nahhh not likely

top topics

join