It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia In Secret Anti-Fracking Plot With Greenpeace, Warns Nato Boss

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Fracking nuts!

I've been attempting to digest that the leader of NATO, same guy who supposedly is a reliable source on Russia, came up with one of the craziest conspiracy theory ever.

I mean this is Skunkworks stuff!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I heard several months ago that Russia is working with radical environmentalists against US fracking operations because fracking would help the US and Europe become more energy independent. Here is an article explaining about Gazprom and the desire to control Europe www.nationalreview.com...
edit on 27-9-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Now in America the price of oil went down as soon as fracking started there.

Yes, it's called the Law of Supply and Demand. It's an economic term. Ever heard of it? Oh wait, maybe in anti-Capitalist camps it's not considered a viable economic principle.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Russia Discovers Massive Arctic Oil Field Which May Be Larger Than Gulf Of Mexico

In a dramatic stroke of luck for the Kremlin, this morning there is hardly a person in the world who is happier than Russian president Vladimir Putin because overnight state-run run OAO Rosneft announced it has discovered what may be a treasure trove of black oil, one which could boost Russia's coffers by hundreds of billions if not more, when a vast pool of crude was discovered in the Kara Sea region of the Arctic Ocean, showing the region has the potential to become one of the world’s most important crude-producing areas, arguably bigger than the Gulf Of Mexico. The announcement was made by Igor Sechin, Rosneft’s chief executive officer, who spent two days sailing on a Russian research ship to the drilling rig where the find was unveiled today.

more here in detail....

Russia's oil in arctic

If this is true, then them infiltrating greenpeace is pretty moot now.

Jane

<< 1   >>

join