It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Predictions and Thoughts? All welcome to suggest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Just posting this to cause discussion/debate, not sure if it's in the right place so mods feel free to move to the right place.

So, I've noticed in the past month or so sh*t is hitting the fan in the middle east (again), with the sudden uprising of the extremist militant group 'ISIS' coming from Syria, I've read they have acquired a lot of US equipment including US army combat uniform, night vision goggles, M16 rifles, M60 machine guns, M240 machine guns and RPGs, Humvees, MRAPs, M113 APCs and several T-55 tanks, Type 59-1 artillery guns, DShK guns mounted on trucks and several ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft guns, UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters and cargo planes that were stationed there were seized (information from a post here) - including a huge $400 million they stole from a bank raid.

So it's pretty safe to say they're the richest terrorist militant group in the world, proving to be more of a tough enemy than we first though. Okay so my thoughts on this is either the US/CIA/the west have funded and trained ISIS (like when they created and trained Al-Queda) and have known about their operations, using this as a reason or a false flag attempt to go back in for whatever reason (even AFTER Obama has promised not to send more in - although he deployed 275 to Iraq yesterday)...OR...They are a genuine militant group who have had no outside funding but have managed to sieze US military equipment, a substantial amount of money and not to mention trying to take over Iraq.

Now how this ties in with the original request of WW3 predictions etc. Well, It's pretty convenient how this has all started while everyone is getting bored of the Ukraine situation and the MSM aren't really talking about it anymore (I've been following as much as I can, and my opinion is Russia should show Ukraine how to really f*ck things up, but that's a different story), long story short - Russia, China, Iran, Syria etc. will retaliate from an attack from the US/UK/NATO/'allied forces' etc. (as it has been Ukraine/US on the offence trying to get Russia to react) This will obvioulsy be the start of a full scale war, dragging all of the worlds super powers with it. What the outcome of this war is I really can't say, in an ideal world there would be a civil uprising just before - bringing the politicians who are war criminals to justice (I'd prefer Ghaddafi style, just dragged out of his home and executed in the street while he wasn't even in power). Both places (Middle East/Ukraine/Russia) have much hatred for the west and A LOT of people want the US/CIA out of Ukraine, A LOT of people know that whatever the US gets involved in it just escalates to ridiculous situations.

But yeah what are your guys thoughts on this? Will the middle east crisis blend in with the Ukraine or will the US somehow manage to simmer down the situation in both places? All thoughts and predictions welcome, just try keep the trolling/neighsaying to a minimum.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My thoughts on WWIII are that we should all boycott. If no one showed up that would be fine with me. I don't see it as inevitable and I sure as heck don't see any reason for the US to participate.

That's my 2c.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The more that got stolen the better. Military equipment wise. Remember they were bought and paid for. The military industrial complex need to sell #e loads of weapons to keep the rich shareholders and owners happy. Now with all that stuff stollen they can run back to obama and tell him they will supply 2 x more stuff to make sure that they can win the hearts and minds and whatever bullsh1t they can think of. obama said he will not send american troops back. He said #e all about sending contractors back. You know those american soldiers that work for "private firms" but are funder with goverment money. That way see you can make war like you want and say wasn't me. Come to think of it why then if i hire someone to shoot my wife, business partner est that i am as guilty as the shooter. Nope nope nope still no idea why one is legal and the other one not. Ohh yeah thats rigt i am not goverment.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

I have a thesis that one way to beat an ideological insurgency, is by generating a "more orthodox" ideological insurgency.

ISIS: A more orthodox Islamic Jihad. Could be Saudi and the US working together to rout Al Qaeda and establish lasting control for oil corps. and banks.
ISIS: A false flag insurgency backed by Russia and Iran. Shiites smearing the name of "good" Sunnis everywhere with their brutal tactics.

Since I doubt the US could be that strategic, I'll have to go with Putin and the false flag insurgency intended to do the following:
1. Deeply embarrass the US military and suck up resources.
2. Stake a claim on territory adjacent to Iran.
3. Operatives posing as Sunnis perpetrate atrocities on the Shia in Iraq.
4. Iran uses the same playbook as Russia is using with success to grab and annex southern Iraq.
5. If the US gets in the way, The false flag agent provacateurs will conveniently have Chinese anti-ship technology to strike US assets at sea.
6. Wow, just wow, bad news for the petro$

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I predict WW3 won't happen , not in our lifetimes at least.
There will probably be some minor skirmishes because that's good for business but a full blown WW3 would be very very bad for business.

edit on 17-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Frankly, I don't see this escalating to WWIII status, at least not terms of the current crises. For WWIII to happen, I think you have to have a State v. State type attack, i.e., Iran attacks Israel or North Korea invades South Korea. Rather, what we're seeing is the outbreak of mini-wars being fought over resources and or religious beliefs. As things stand now, NATO isn't going to war over Ukraine. For one thing, Ukraine isn't part of NATO. But another is that 1) Russia doesn't want war with Europe. It wants Europe as a customer for its gas. It appears to me that Russia is quite content for the situation in Ukraine to percolate along as it is. They've secured the Crimea for their needed Navy base. Much of the rest of Ukraine is near a liability to anyone; then 2) Ukraine is slowly gaining military strength and may well be able to secure the eastern provinces, ultimately shutting down the insurgency there. Otherwise, they'll ultimately be forced to accept a division of Ukraine due to lack of necessary support and resources in the eastern provinces.

A bigger threat from the proliferation of these mini-wars across the globe is to international trade and a sort of hemming in effect and humanitarian refugee crises.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Global trade, which underpins virtually every society, will prevent WW3 in my opinion. The possibility of a breakdown in global trade and access to global markets would even worry the military-industrial complex I beleieve as they have just as much to lose.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There can not be another world war without destroying the planet. I do not see anyone stupid enough to do it. One of our traits as humans that make us us is self preserverence. Not even underground bunkers will work. Unless you want to live like a rat there for 100ths of years. All the elite will be down there. They do not know sh1te about work. Who will cook clean run errants est.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Not really bad news for the petro$, just as attempt to put new masters in control of it. More like bad news for us as the US dollar may not survive as the unit to represent the petro$.

China, Russia and Iran want to build a pipeline across the Middle East. If your scenario is accurate, the last domino to fall would be Israel as the last barrier in their way.

A completed pipeline would seriously undermine the Saudis which may be why you hear rumors of Israeli/Saudi cooperation in the region these days. Both know that the US has pretty much abandoned them. The Saudis have a vested interest in maintaining control of the oil reserves which precludes the building of that pipeline meaning it's actually in their interest to have Israel stay where it is, and Israel simply wants to survive. There are also rumors of natural gas reserves in and around Israel that, if tapped, could undermine Russian control of the natural gas supply to the EU (another reason Russia really wants that pipeline and the another reason to support destruction of Israel - maintenance of their current natural gas monopoly).

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i think it's about installing world government
the bible says a man of peace will emerge
and soon after will come sudden destruction

..my money's on that scenario

new topics

top topics

join