It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chili Klaus "1000 Ghost Pepper" videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ghost pepper is a chili. One of the strongest in the World. Where chili Klaus invited 1000 danes to try it out.

The first video is on English. Enjoy

This one has english sub and it the video talked about in the above video

This one is on Danish but very funny. What the other guy Bubber says in Danish ; i am going to die

They talk about how Bubber Shall "thick it so it does not lie in the stomach. otherwise we trouble and you do not come to work tomorrow"
"I can't sit still"

" what the hell Shall i do"

"Can I die from it"

Go to 4.13 fore the fun.

Also on Danish skip to 1.20min where the fun is about to begin

"It was the Big one you gave me"

"it goes straight into the vocal cords"

"How long does it last!"

To mods. If this is not the right place. Plz move it.
edit on 16-6-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
what a bunch of pussies lol that was funny though

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
lol the guy in the third vid made sounds that i didn't even know a human could produce =DDD
edit on 16-6-2014 by MeteoraXV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I wont go much past habinaros, a ghost pepper is out of the question!

I had seen ghost pepper videos before of the damage seen here, so when i saw the title of the 1,000 people, i just had too see the video!!!

edit on b43431026 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
im growing some Bhut Jolokia (ghost chilli) this year they are taking alot longer than other's don't think i'd try that though.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
I wont go much past habinaros, a ghost pepper is out of the question!

I had seen ghost pepper videos before of the damage seen here, so when i saw the title i just had too see it!!!!

Habaneros have the best flavor of chilies. I had a gardener landscaper type neighbor who taught me the secret...you pick them early before the nitrogen depletes in the soil and turns them into a day of intestinal cramps and the "ring of fire." He even grew the jolokias and would pick them early and you could eat them without too much pain the next morning. Best to always have some aloe baby wipes on hand...just in case.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You have not lived a full life if you have never eaten a ghost pepper. There is a period of tears and drooling and dripping snot, but when it's over, after about a half hour, you feel like you have accomplished something few dare to attempt.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Great, now I want something hot and spicy! I love the stuff!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oh no Kadara, just as I thought I was done seeing more of chili Klaus on the danish news outlets, now I see him on ATS.

A place where I never thought I would find Klaus. He is everywhere it seems. . .

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
No pain, no gain. My brother is currently growing some Trinidad Scorpions that can be over 2 million Scovilles. I may be a masochist, but there is a high to be obtained by eating hot peppers. Just the challenge of eating a really hot pepper and trying to not let it be apparent that you are in severe pain is a fun game.

top topics

join