It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams in foreign languages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I've heard of several instances where someone has spoken a language that they do not speak, but they do speak it in their dreams.

I never thought it would happen to me. My husband stated he heard me speaking in German a couple of nights ago when I talked in my sleep. I don't talk in my sleep very much. I'm loathe to admit that I never learned any foreign language, just English. Yet I was speaking in German in my dream. I don't remember it at all.

He said it sounded like I was chewing someone out. That's not surprising, just that I was doing this in a foreign language.

Have any of you experienced this? What could this mean? I do believe in past lives.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I forgot to mention I was in Germany for 2 weeks for Navy Annual Active Duty training back in 2006.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Can be from old life or fragment of something rising to the consciousness.

If you play around very much with chi/light then you might get to the point where part of your brain becomes overstimulated and go into child mode and become over creative playing around with sound, frequencies that you have heard to say things that might not make any real sense. The old talking/singing in tongues.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Dream are like looking into a photo album of photos we didn't even know we took. Dreams are not limited to just visuals but includes audible sound bites we pick up as we move through our life. Perhaps your replaying a conversation that you over heard in Germany and your simply mimicking it in your sleep. Think about how we quote movie lines, you might be quoting a line your sub conscience picked up from your time in Germany.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

it may sound silly question, but Its mostly for me, take it as a research... What is your blood type...

A or AB ?

You said, u speak language that you dont know and that language is germanic. I bet in the A mostly....
edit on 15-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I've had a couple of dreams where I spoke French and understood everything in my dream,but when I woke up I forgot it right away.

I also spoke some language once,that in my dream was told to be the angel language.

I speak German, Hungarian, Arabic, little Italian, and little Chinese, but not French or some angel language. lol

I'm thinking this must be related to past lives in some way.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Dream are like looking into a photo album of photos we didn't even know we took. Dreams are not limited to just visuals but includes audible sound bites we pick up as we move through our life. Perhaps your replaying a conversation that you over heard in Germany and your simply mimicking it in your sleep. Think about how we quote movie lines, you might be quoting a line your sub conscience picked up from your time in Germany.

That sounds very much plausible. I bet that's exactly what happened. Pretty interesting snippets people remember. The Germany trip was the trip of a lifetime for me. World Cup was going on there back in 2006. A truly unforgettable time. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

it may sound silly question, but Its mostly for me, take it as a research... What is your blood type...

A or AB ?

You said, u speak language that you dont know and that language is germanic. I bet in the A mostly....

Yeah, as a matter of fact my blood type is A positive. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
then yes, it could be prev lives. Even many people dont accept it, because the new world order feeding them with multicultural b#$#ts. Blood type proves allone, that the world have 3 generations of humans at the current state.

O - Oyranians (Uranus generation and creation)
A - Atlantians, Kronos rulership and creation, after the cataclysmic event, atlantian tribes united with greeks and formed the today greece, but also they resided in scandinavia... germanics.
B - BIXI - Yahobah (yahbeh) creation

Your generation is split in 2 parts from the ancient years.

But as you can see, even if its hard to be accepted that it has something to do with it... Its always accurate. I am not a magician! Its inprinted in you, its what we are.

edit on 16-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
then yes, it could be prev lives. Even many people dont accept it, because the new world order feeding them with multicultural b#$#ts. Blood type proves allone, that the world have 3 generations of humans at the current state.

O - Oyranians (Uranus generation and creation)
A - Atlantians, Kronos rulership and creation, after the cataclysmic event, atlantian tribes united with greeks and formed the today greece, but also they resided in scandinavia... germanics.
B - BIXI - Yahobah (yahbeh) creation

Your generation is split in 2 parts from the ancient years.

But as you can see, even if its hard to be accepted that it has something to do with it... Its always accurate. I am not a magician! Its inprinted in you, its what we are.

Thanks for your posts. Pretty cool stuff. I often have dreams where I am literally someone else. I look completely different, am living somewhere far away, and am working at professions I'd never consider in real life. I speak foreign languages in these dreams. I may start keeping a diary.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
yep its cool stuff... I made a mistake in the prev one,

I wrote : "A - Atlantians, Kronos rulership and creation, after the cataclysmic event"

Its not after, its much before. Before the rebelling of the gods and the wars. And when I said, that ur generation split in 2 parts, I mean... After the invaders destroyed your land, there was atlantians corrupted with the new gods and atlantians that followed the ancient ways.. And you made a civil war between. It was deadly.

There is references about it. Anyway, no more things to say! Its good to find out the truth in your own.

And I am sure, one day all these things will come into surface, because whatever race or country we are coming from. We are 3 generations. So its not the tribes or countries that makes us different!.

You thing if all humans were YAH creations, or Kronos creations or Zeus creations, would war and destroy the planet for it and force tyranny over the others?? Its more complex. You may understand things better as well.

I am dyslexic..
edit on 16-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join