It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Why You Don't Negotiate With Terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: DietJoke
a reply to: GenerationGap

S&F!

I agree ... BUT ... Don't you think you are overblowing the issue by posting this in the World War 3 forum?

It's in the World War III forum because when our children's children read about World War III the kidnapping of Westerners across the world will be remembered. Well, so long as good prevails; otherwise they will be completely forgotten.

With Iraq on fire, Ukraine on fire, Syria on fire, Chinese advances on sovereign foreign islands; this is just as connected and is a symptom of the climaxing World War. It could very well add to the tensions that bring us over someone's threshold tolerance.

Nice to see someone payiong attention to whats going on in the world.This has the makings of WW3.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Meh .. after how israelis treat palestinian children - shooting them , using them as human shields .. imprisoning them .. torturing them .. running ove them with tanks .. murdering them in cold blood because theyre bored sitting in an observation post and laughing abou it ..

No sympathy here if a few israelis got grabbed .. karma in action ..

As to negotiating .. think americans will soon learn how little their government values them when it leaves them hanging out to dry ...

Have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Israel bullies them because Palestine is a bunch of whackos.It is not Isreals policy for Isreal miliatry to act like arrogant bullies.Some Americans in war do the same stuff.Not Americas policy.
Understand the evil nature of what is going on with Islams insane hatred of not only jews and Americans but its hatred of innocent muslims they mass murder and behead as well.

Once WW3 breaks out it is gonna prove who the real evil people are.It is the evil radical muslims that are as nuts as the Nazis.Then everything we argue and debate over will be gone and we are gonna be forced to work in hospitals or fight and a draft will start.
edit on 15-6-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I am in utter agreement with you on this, this is why America dos not negotiate with terrorist or at least until the big puppet Obama came into office.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Hmmmm wouldn't be a surprise if they start showing the video of Jihadists with the teenagers bound and gagged demanding the release of their top people.

I won't be surprised when video surfaces of their beheading when we don't grant their terms. Or if there's already video of one of them getting Daniel Pearled just to show us they are serious about killing the remaining two.

And if so, how is that any worse than the dozens/hundreds of Palestinian children that Israel holds indefinitely in solitary confinement without trial?

sheesh! where do you people get this stuff?

besides, as you all know by now, 1 of the kids is an american.

the israeli's will sort it out.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Hmmmm wouldn't be a surprise if they start showing the video of Jihadists with the teenagers bound and gagged demanding the release of their top people.

I won't be surprised when video surfaces of their beheading when we don't grant their terms. Or if there's already video of one of them getting Daniel Pearled just to show us they are serious about killing the remaining two.

And if so, how is that any worse than the dozens/hundreds of Palestinian children that Israel holds indefinitely in solitary confinement without trial?

sheesh! where do you people get this stuff?

besides, as you all know by now, 1 of the kids is an american.

the israeli's will sort it out.

Excuse me?

Israel is the only country in the world that arrests and charges children in military courts.

Maybe you should do some basic research. This Reuters article says it has been documented that 8000 children have been arrested and taken from their families since the year 2000.

Sources more involved on the ground report on this stuff in far more detail. Every day there's pictures of IDF soldiers throwing children in trucks and taking them away.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The US should close Gitmo, close all foreign bases world wide. It should then stop spending trillions on machinations of death, destruction, despair and damnation, then go back to being insular and pay off her debts.

The sooner this is done the further we will pull back from the brink of the total annihilation of PLANET EARTH.

Any human who decides to take up arms in the coming massive conflict brewing ( WW3 ) is the enemy of life and will forever be damned.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I see the propaganda and conditioning is still working on many posters, upholding the myth that the Palestinians only want to see the end of all Jews because they are crazy Muslims. That is, of course, utter BS and nothing more than propaganda pushed by the MSM, Hollywood (same as MSM) and bought off politicians.

It completely ignores the terrorism committed against the Palestinian people that is still ongoing. The murder, displacement and brutality meted out by the IDF and scumbag mass murderer politicians.. The Palestinians don't hate the Jews because they are Jewish, they hate them, and right ly so, for the occupation of their lands and murder.

Now, back to this rather dodgy sounding story of the three missing teenagers. First thing they do is start rounding up Palestinians. No evidence against any of them for any wrongdoing, but it's standard procedure for the Israelis. Something bad happens, blame the Palestinians again and round a few up for beatings and confessions.
Round up a whole bunch just for sh!ts and giggles...because they can.

Rest assured, all blame for any harm to the three missing guys will rest squarely on the Palestinians and they'll just fabricate the proof, as usual. These things always seem to happen just as the Palestinians are reaching out through the UN for recognition, or some other UN recognised activity.

So, who benefits?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

That's exactly what is happening. IDF has been raiding homes from the West Bank to Jerusalem. 125 arrests so far.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DietJoke

Starred!

Thank you for your reply!

Now if one of those three kidnapped boys does hold US citizenship ... does that allow Obama to put boots on the ground in Hebron?

Good question, your guess is as good as mine. There's no telling what this President will do. If nothing else but incompetent he's also wildly unpredictable. 3 sixteen year olds with full lives ahead of them caught in a game between a corporate bought buffoon and blood hungry savages.

But will Obama send troops, nah. He'll send an ambassador and turn the light down so he's rested for his Saturday 18 holes.

These idiot kids walked away from a settlement into a hostile zone what did they think would happen to them. Also don't waste time trying to imply that one of them is an American he was born and raised in Israel he is an Israeli not an American.
Your headline for the thread is worth a chuckle if you know anything about that region. "This Is Why You Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" you do know that Israel traded a thousand men for one person don't you? Now for some idiotic reason you try to make it sound this happened because Obama traded those five men. Kind of a stretch on the Obama hate don't you think? And the people that supposedly grabbed them was Hamas not the Taliban the op really needs to study up on middle eastern "terrorist" groups.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

That's exactly what is happening. IDF has been raiding homes from the West Bank to Jerusalem. 125 arrests so far.

Who is to say Israel didn't grab these kids just so they had an excuse to do raids and arrests? After all Israel has been caught launching missiles from Gaza so they would have an excuse to attack Gaza.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Dude!, Obama has had 6 years to make it better !!!

Obama has to work with congress to get things done. Maybe if the republicans didn't have the anything Obama is for we are against attitude then things might be better. Unless you support Obama becoming a total dictator.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Israel bullies them because Palestine is a bunch of whackos.It is not Isreals policy for Isreal miliatry to act like arrogant bullies.

Are you sure about that?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Who is to say Israel didn't grab these kids just so they had an excuse to do raids and arrests? After all Israel has been caught launching missiles from Gaza so they would have an excuse to attack Gaza.

Well, without any real evidence provided by any actors, anything is possible.

I think it's absurd to think that Hamas, or anyone affiliated with the Palestinian Authority as a whole, would be so stupid as to have anything to do with this.

Personally, I think it is crime-related. Lots of international smuggling of organs and human trade around there... Or maybe somebody snapped, I'm sure there's deranged murderers in Israeli society (just like anywhere else)... Or perhaps the kids are hiding, or said to hell with this place and ran away to find a better life.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

originally posted by: smithjustinb
As far as conspiracy theories go, the war in Iraq conspiracy lost me at, "9/11 was an inside job". So I don't know.

Okay, but let me ask you again (aside from all the conspiracy theories OR established facts about 9/11)... what was the connection between 9/11 and Iraq under Saddam Hussein?
You said the attack on the WTC was "what really brought you over there".
Why?

Also (while I share your antipathy towards your current POTUS) do you realize that the CIA's (and DOD's) ties to islamist Mujahideen precede the Obama-admininistration by at least 10 years (and I'm not even talking about the anti-soviet proxy war in Afghanistan here)?
What do you (as a conservative American) think about that?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: smithjustinb

[
You said the attack on the WTC was "what really brought you over there".
Why?

There are groups of terrorists that seek to destroy America by any means. On 9/11, they proved that they were capable of doing harm to us. So we went to the middle east to repress the threat.

Also (while I share your antipathy towards your current POTUS) do you realize that the CIA's (and DOD's) ties to islamist Mujahideen precede the Obama-admininistration by at least 10 years (and I'm not even talking about the anti-soviet proxy war in Afghanistan here)?
What do you (as a conservative American) think about that?

The CIA needs intelligence in order to allow the military to effectively carry out their duties. They find out where we need to go, why we need to go there, and what we're going to encounter once we get there. So if the CIA has any ties to islamist enemies, it is only to accomplish the mission. Its like when a cop lets a drug dealer go in order to get to the bigger drug dealer.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

not that i think what's going on either side is right, but what if it was your teenager? you wouldn't care about

1. politics
2. religion
3. revenge

you would just want your teenager back.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
this is the most insidious part of all of this:

the reason these people hate each other so much is because of their religious and political leaders. the leaders never suffer but manage to rustle up another helping of why we should hate ______ (fill in the blank). then their people get beat up, imprisoned, emotionally and mentally abused, stolen from, kidnapped, tortured, beheaded, shot, kicked, punched, set on fire, drugged, poisoned, gassed, blown up, chopped to bits, while the leaders, who caused all this in the first place, go play golf or ride on their yachts in the mediterranean. heck, their probably having margarittas with each other while their people tear each other to pieces.

agenda 21 can kiss my ass.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

There are groups of terrorists that seek to destroy America by any means. On 9/11, they proved that they were capable of doing harm to us. So we went to the middle east to repress the threat.

You're right. There most certainly are groups that seek to destroy the America that you knew. But they were not ever in the Middle East. In fact, they are closer to home than you think.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

We have real enemies, foreign and domestic.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Vovin

We have real enemies, foreign and domestic.

The greatest threat to America has already been realized when neo-conservative elitists managed to coup the American government in the year 2000.

The plan was laid out in public (Program for a New American Century) and is well documented otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join