It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musical gem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I heard this great song playing over the store intercom one day while shopping. I found out that this song is by the group named Chicago. I was very young when they were in their hey-day during the 70's so I didn't really know them as a band or as the music powerhouse that they are. Anyway, here is the song that I heard:

www.youtube.com...

What says ATS? Great song? Great band? None of the above?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I heard this great song playing over the store intercom one day while shopping. I found out that this song is by the group named Chicago. I was very young when they were in their hey-day during the 70's so I didn't really know them as a band or as the music powerhouse that they are. Anyway, here is the song that I heard:

www.youtube.com...

Chicago is a good bad. I prefer a lot of music from 70's-90's and not a whole lot past that. I think the music industry is dead.
If you like Chicago check out: Rush, Supertramp, Blue Rodeo, ELO (Electric Lights Orchestra) CCR (Credence Clearwater Revisited)

Listening to the song you posted

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Margana

originally posted by: lostbook

www.youtube.com...

Chicago is a good bad. I prefer a lot of music from 70's-90's and not a whole lot past that. I think the music industry is dead.
If you like Chicago check out: Rush, Supertramp, Blue Rodeo, ELO (Electric Lights Orchestra) CCR (Credence Clearwater Revisited)

Listening to the song you posted

Thx for the tip.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's just opinion, but, Chicago was just an okay band. I like some of their songs, while some of their other music will make me cringe. Rush will make me cringe the same way. CCR is most excellent. Super Tramp is about as annoying as Rush. Again, these are just my opinions. There are some great ballad bands from the 70's.

I love getting turned on to a new song or group the way you described, though. As long as you like it that's all that matters.
edit on 14-6-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join