It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Israel push open immigration for others yet deny immigrants from Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Why does Israel push open immigration for others yet deny immigrants from Israel : Watch this video as Israeli's citizens and Government officials express racist hate that allowing Non Jews into the country will destroy the JEWISH state. Yet they push for, and sue thru the ADL, ACLU and other organizations for open borders for the USA. In the video they admit that allowing others into Israel will destroy Israel.. is that why they push for open borders in the US..To destroy the US sense of being American !!?? Israel wants a Jew ONLY state, isn't that a Non Democracy Racist State.

Watch the video the New York Times doesn't want you to see: Torture & Murder of Refugees in Israel

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why is anyone "shocked" that Israeli Jews don't want their country to change? Every country, state, city, village, area -whatever - that's dominated by a single type of people will always resist change. You even see it at a family level!

Something in our less evolved, caveman/animal DNA fears change...but change always happens. It's unavoidable. People will instinctively always want to make their lives better and that historically includes moving to a more prosperous country. And the folks already living there instinctively think "infiltrators" are a danger to their safe, happy home.

Obviously, the irony here is that the Jewish peoples have historically been labeled "undesirable infiltrators" ... I've embraced the fact that my great grandchildren will not be much like me at all. If everyone in the world could magically see a picture of their great grandchildren I bet there'd be much less racism in the world.
edit on 6/13/2014 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

While these are considered "Jewish" groups, I dont know that the ADL, ACLU, Southern Property Law Center etc., are affiliated with the Israeli government.

Though it could probably be argued that these groups support AIPAC and Israel.

And as you pointed out, there are some discrepancies in the policies they advocate for the US vs Israel.

Take guns for example. These groups are clearly anti-gun. The Diane Feinsteins, Michael Bloombergs and David Frums of the world would love to disarm Americans, while at the same time, demanding that the US send money and weapons to Israel...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Well though Israel may be a home for Jews, it certainly isn't a Jewish State... A Jewish State would be under Jewish religious law, Israel isn't. As for the Non-Jew bit, nothing new... Have seen it all before while idiots continue to support them. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Declaring Race Supremacy
Wanting Racial Purity
Exporting, Killing, Imprisoning non race peoples

.. where have we heard that before...?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Iran reaches out to orphans in Ethiopia

Quite a contrast with the way Israelis are seen treating the Ethiopian Jews that migrated to Israel!

new topics

top topics

join