It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo virgin brat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If these are not staged the kid has serious problems.. its sad that his family exposes his tantrums to big audience ( including his mother ) . There is one video in his brothers collection where this kid gets a tantrum about attending parade because its a windy day.. so most likely there is also a trait of autism as well ( autistics are touch sensitive.. )

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Defo needs a good slap im cut to the cookie watching that tut :/

Amanda's back

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I could only watch 20 seconds of this, what a retard

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This kid and his brother script these 'freakouts', its well known, i believe the younger nrother goes by the handle wafflepawn on youtube. The whole family are in on it, and guess what? They make money off of it.

No tattoo artist would put up with this, its just a joke, like the literally dozens of others. No need to get so wound up

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I fell asleep getting mine LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My only tattoo that ever hurt me was one that goes over my collarbone and even so you can still chill its not that bad lol i fell asleep getting my arm done! i hope its fake then because if its not thats just sad! And i wouldnt be moving around/freaking out like that while someone is tattooing me, that tattoo gun could end up anywhere lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
has to be staged. the bicep is one of the easiest spots.

i have more than 50 tattoos. the most painful one for me was the palm of my hand...i could not believe how painful that was.

the rib cage was no picnic but it wasnt terrible. i was eating pizza while he was doing that one.
i have a couple on my throat and they were not too bad. knuckles and knee caps burned a little bit.

the inside of the biceps sting a bit too....

i dont have any on my back but i was going to get one until i saw my wife dealing with the pain.
my wife is tough man. she was in labor for like 33 hours. all natural. no meds for that.

she is the toughest lady i know and when i tattooed her back she had a couple tears rolling down her face. i knew right there i was not going to get any on my back.

now i am not a tattoo artist so i might have had a heavy hand.
i have a tattoo machine and there is a place in town here where i get disposable needles and tubes so i just mess around. i did one on my brother...things like that.

i tattooed my right shin to practice my lines. i have a bunch of catch wrestlers names on my shin. just had to practice before i did hers cause i was nervous.

i think i just had a heavy hand. i only finished one stanza of the anne sexton poem. she wants me to wait a bit to do the other two.

anyway, back to topic. this has to be staged.

the bicep does not hurt that much and i doubt any artist would put up with that. notice too that the tattoo was mostly done?
he would have been freaking out the entire time and would not have got that far

top topics

<< 1   >>

join