It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America 2050

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hey all, I was browsing stumbleupon when I stumbled (pun intended) on this interesting page. Did a quick search, didn't see it, not even sure if it should be in this forum, so mods, kindly oblige me and move if necessary.

smatterist.com/6142/this-is-the-future-of-america-and-i-couldnt-be-happier

This is an article about what America may look like in 2050. The article (which is very short) basically says that there has been a 32% increase between the last two censuses in people who identify themselves as more than one race. After a short couple paragraphs you get to the pictures of people who have identified themselves as multi-race. Everyone from old to young is represented in the photos and I found it quite interesting.

Could it be that we are well on our way to becoming a species that all look similar? One thing I found really weird is if you scroll down the page rapidly you really really notice the eyes. I'm not sure if it is something with the way the photographs were taken or what, but the eyes in every picture stand out to me. I thought this was very interesting and wanted to share it with the ATS community.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ketzer22

the funniest thing about this, is that the author assumes there will still BE an america in 2050...or any other country, for that matter.

by 2050, i'm thinking we will have nuked each other into extinction, or we'll develop space travel, and be on our way to not being here anymore, or we'll suffer some kind of ELE, or the NWO will finally take over, and there will be no sovereign nations, just one big global superstate..

join