It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have to crawl before you can walk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Long time avoider here. I'd always search things up on lycos or google and it'd pull up forums to this site. I hated that because I didn't care about what anyone on here had to say. I wanted to watch documentaries, and hear what professionals had to say. Now a days I have alot I can say. I've broken into the veil of truth and have seen the light. Don't really care if anyone can see what I see. Because chances are I'm not seeing what your seeing.

It's that simple. You don't need to know anything personal about me either. It's not like I expect to sit down and drink a cup of morning coffee with anyone here. Or go grab a bite to eat.

After all this is a forum site dedicated to crazy talk you wouldn't have with your grandma.

Good day!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

Welcome to ATS! Watch your language here and you will have a good time...all the while expanding you language skills. LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I might come off a little harsh but that's just me. When I go to work I'm there to get my check and go home. I'm not there to act like i"m at a family reunion. If I was doing it for free do you think I'd get up early out of bed to get there no.

I wouldn't even show up I bet ya. But all in all I'm laid back guy just don't need anyone getting to close cause chances are when the heat is around the corner I'm cut you off within 30 secs.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme
Welcome

You are right in that I may not see the same thing that you are seeing. It's like if you get 3 people to stand in front of a window, spaced out so there was someone on the left side, someone in the middle and someone on the right. You tell them to look out the window & what each person can see is slightly different then the other 2. It doesn't mean that one person is correct & the other two are wrong in what they are seeing, it is that we aren't seeing the same thing.

((I hope I explained that right, it's harder to explain online then in person, I find))

Seen any good documentaries lately?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Margana

You kinda have to take everyones views as a puzzle piece and see where it best fits.

top topics

join