It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual Conversion Therapy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

All in all I have a son, a daughter, and two nephews that live with me most of the time.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Christian Voice

Then what is with all the bible quotes?

Also why is it always about sex with you guys? I say stop thinking about gay sex so much, I am not gay and I have never thought about gay sex..

I think it is nature's way of controlling the population. I think they are wired wrong.

In the end..who cares...it doesn't concern me, adults can think for themselves and make their own decisions.

I have no issues with religious people until they start to use that religion to spread ignorance. Do not use your book of fantasies as proof of anything.

It is a book made by men to control others, and nothing more.

I mean does it make sense to you, that in the book..God gives you free will and turns around and tells you to love him/her/it and only them or that his/her/it is the only way and must be obeyed at all times...

Kinda negates the whole free thing.

How about an all perfect God who can do no wrong but cannot get a humans sexuality right. If you say he/she/it gives them a choice...well free will comes into play again.

Why give something free will and then tell people to not use it.

These issues and many more sound more like it was written by ordinary men than all perfect God. Only men..constantly contradict themselves, a perfect creature would see it's contradictions.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

See you got your wires crossed there. He gives us free will to choose him or not. Simple
God got sexuality perfect, it is sinners that pervert his plans and design.

It all boils down to this, the people who choose to walk away from God do so for no other reason than he says "THOU SHALL NOT"
edit on 9-6-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I really wanted to stay away from these threads. Already had something snipped by a Mod because I offended someone and they reported it to the Mods. Which is cute given all the names I have been called in these threads. ( I know who it was and it was not you....)

You are NOT a Christian, what you preach is an insult to Christians and Jesus. I think we have that established this in this thread. You do not represent Jesus.

Matthew 7:1 is in my in my opinion the most easy to understand and straightforward verse out of the bible. It is cute that as a result of our little discussion that you decided to change your signature.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I ask again, does anyone take you seriously..

Your basing your arguments on a book of fantasies and myths. Did you know that the Jesus story stolen was from Horus the sun God.

The Parallels Between Jesus and Horus

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

As serious as they take you brother

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Perhaps you should take that verse to heart.

Those who know about history and the life and times of Jesus know it was extremely rare for a 30 year old man to NOT be married in those times. By definition Jesus was queer.

I am not ashamed of who I am. Born this way and there is nothing wrong with me, who I am attracted to, nor is there anything wrong with my androgynous features.

God Bless
edit on 9-6-2014 by jrod because: 1

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice
a reply to: openyourmind1262
Homosexuals are not born gay. I will admit that men can be born a bit more feminine and a woman a bit more masculine but that in no way implies they were born gay. It still comes down to a choice. Before you ask, no I did not choose heterosexuality. Heterosexuality is the natural order of things so no I did not choose it. If one is homosexual one chooses that lifestyle same as if one is abstinent, they choose to be abstinent.

So the people who killed themselves cause they couldn't stop being gay...chose to be gay? seems like unchoosing would be a lot easier.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

OK, so just so we are on the same page you are saying that if a man is not or was not married to a woman then he has to be queer ? You were not born gay. People are not even sexual until puberty. You did not have sexual attraction to men as a young child. If you did have sexual feelings as a young child then I would say your parents needed to take you to a doctor or better yet a psychiatrist.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

So the people that killed themselves because they were obese couldn't stop being obese ? Seems like unchoosing would be a lot easier.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm out peeps. It was great to have the chance once again to debate with you guys. Hopefully no offense was taken, none was intended. Good Night all and God Bless.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Out of all his disciples, why the special relationship with John. Kind of makes you think. I believe if Jesus existed as a real man and not the magical cartoon character you people make him out to be, he was a gay man in a relationship with John.

Was Jesus gay? Probably

John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way. All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son. John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family.

Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi. Unusually, he was unmarried. The idea that he had a romantic relationship with Mary Magdalene is the stuff of fiction, based on no biblical evidence. The evidence, on the other hand, that he may have been what we today call gay is very strong.

Whether Jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Actually this will be my last post of the night, sleepy. I can answer this one like this. I have several friends all guy friends. I am a man by the way. I have one particular friend whom I Love above all else because our spirits just fit greatly. We love the same things and I Love his spirit. He is always happy and a joy to be around unlike the other negative Nancys I know.
I do not Lust for him nor have sexual feelings for him. My wife is the Apple of my Eye.
Jesus loved and admired John's spirit. The others had their issues. Peter was quick tempered, Thomas was a negative doubtful one. Matthew was a tax collector. Johns spirit was more suited for lasting eternal friendship with Jesus.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice
a reply to: mahatche

So the people that killed themselves because they were obese couldn't stop being obese ? Seems like unchoosing would be a lot easier.

yes choosing to stop being obese is a better choice lol, this does nothing to counter my point though.

Obese people could eat well and exercise. But you present homosexuality as a simple change of mind. What's stopping gays from changing their mind if that's all it is.

There are gays sitting in their room praying god ungays them, they hope therapy can ungay them, they date women hoping it changes them, they have kids thinking maybe paternal instincts will jump start their straight side, every piece of them wants to stop liking guys, but they find nothing that works.

Where did those people go wrong? We know where the obese went wrong, where did the guy that fears judgement and wants to change go wrong? He doesn't want to be gay but can't get away from it.....if you preach you need to have this answer.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Per staff review, this thread will remain closed.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Wed Jun 11 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join